There are schools offering business management courses in Kansas!
Schools Offering Business Management Programs in Kansas
The top-ranked school in Kansas with a business management program is Southwestern College, which is located in Winfield. In 2010, it was ranked 46th nationwide. In 2010, 40 students graduated from Southwestern College's business management program. Southwestern College charged in-state students $20,656 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Kansas with a business management program is Washburn University, which is located in Topeka. In 2010, it was ranked 73rd nationwide. 0 students graduated with degree in business management from Washburn University in 2010. Students at Washburn University paid $6,296 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Kansas with a business management program is Wichita Area Technical College, which is located in Wichita. In 2010, it was ranked 76th nationwide. The tuition rate at Wichita Area Technical College was $5,328 per year.
Business management schools in Kansas, charge students an average tuition of $11,088 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $20,656 per year, or as little as $2,080 per year. The Kansas business management schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Southwestern College - located in Winfield, students are charged $20,656 per year
- Friends University - located in Wichita, students are charged $20,040 per year
- Bethany College - located in Lindsborg, students are charged $20,026 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Kansas business management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Seward County Community College and Area Technical School - located in Liberal, students are charged $2,080 per year
- Wichita Area Technical College - located in Wichita, students are charged $5,328 per year
- Donnelly College - located in Kansas City, students are charged $5,528 per year
A business management degree from a Kansas school... what next?
The highest percentage of business management graduates in Kansas pursue careers as a business administrator. 1,780 business administrators were working in Kansas in 2010. The Kansas counties with the largest populations of business administrators are:
- Butler County - 370 business administrators
- Allen County - 350 business administrators
- Jackson County - 150 business administrators
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of business administrators is expected to grow by 13% by 2018. There are projected to be 1,950 business administrators working in the Kansas then.
A business administrator in Kansas earns $73,440 per year on average. But, salaries for business administrators can vary. In 2010, business administrators made as little as less than $29,860 per year or as much as more than $154,020 per year in Kansas. On average a business administrator earns the most in the following Kansas counties:
- Jackson County - $76,660 per year
- Butler County - $70,750 per year
- Allen County - $58,880 per year
A business administrator in the following counties in Kansas make the lowest salaries on average:
- Geary County - $54,690 per year
- Douglas County - $55,710 per year
- Allen County - $58,880 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Kansas statistics regarding a career in business management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as healthcare management or construction management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Management in Kansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management in Kansas
- Master's Degree in Business Management in Kansas
Curious what studying Business Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Managers, All Other||2,360||$80,590||-21.6%|
|Administrative Services Managers||1,780||$73,440||6.0%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||240||$76,080||26.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business management related jobs in Kansas