There are schools offering design programs in Kansas!
Schools Offering Design Programs in Kansas
The top-ranked school in Kansas with a design program is Southwestern College, which is located in Winfield. In 2010, it was ranked 46th nationwide. In 2010, 1 students graduated from Southwestern College's design program. Tuition at Southwestern College was $20,656 per year.
The second-ranked school in Kansas with a design program is Kansas State University, which is located in Manhattan. In 2010, it was ranked 61st nationwide. 29 students graduated with degree in design from Kansas State University in 2010. Students at Kansas State University paid $7,376 per year in tuition fees.
University of Kansas, which is located in Lawrence, is the third-ranked school in Kansas that has a design program. It received a ranking of 63rd in the country in 2010. 85 students graduated with degree in design from University of Kansas in 2010. University of Kansas charged in-state students $8,733 in tuition fees per year.
Design schools in Kansas, charge students an average tuition of $7,265 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $20,656 per year, or as little as $1,980 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Kansas design schools were charged at the following schools:
- Southwestern College - located in Winfield, students are charged $20,656 per year
- Tabor College - located in Hillsboro, students are charged $20,630 per year
- MidAmerica Nazarene University - located in Olathe, students are charged $20,250 per year
The following Kansas design schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Kansas City Kansas Community College - located in Kansas City, students are charged $1,980 per year
- Seward County Community College and Area Technical School - located in Liberal, students are charged $2,080 per year
- Dodge City Community College - located in Dodge City, students are charged $2,180 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Kansas statistics regarding a career in design. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as fashion design or drafting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Design in Kansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Design in Kansas
- Master's Degree in Design in Kansas
- Certificate in Design in Kansas
Curious what studying Design gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Commercial and Industrial Designers||260||$84,990||52.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are design related jobs in Kansas