There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Kansas!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Kansas
Southwestern College, which was ranked 46th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Kansas that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Winfield. 18 students graduated with a degree in RN to BSN from Southwestern College in 2010. Southwestern College charged in-state students $20,656 in tuition fees per year.
Newman University, which was ranked 47th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Kansas that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Wichita. 43 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from Newman University in 2010. Students at Newman University paid $20,712 per year in tuition fees.
University of Kansas, which is located in Lawrence, is the third-ranked school in Kansas that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 63rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, University of Kansas graduated 152 students from its RN to BSN programs. Tuition at University of Kansas was $8,733 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Kansas' RN to BSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $8,285 per year, though tuition can range from $22,280 per year to $1,980 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Kansas RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Baker University - located in Baldwin City, students are charged $22,280 per year
- Newman University - located in Wichita, students are charged $20,712 per year
- Hesston College - located in Hesston, students are charged $20,700 per year
The RN to BSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Kansas were:
- Kansas City Kansas Community College - located in Kansas City, students are charged $1,980 per year
- Seward County Community College and Area Technical School - located in Liberal, students are charged $2,080 per year
- Garden City Community College - located in Garden City, students are charged $2,112 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Kansas and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Kansas
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Kansas
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Kansas
- Certificate in Nursing in Kansas
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kansas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Kansas