There are schools offering advertising programs in Kentucky!
Schools Offering Advertising Programs in Kentucky
University of Kentucky, which is located in Lexington, is the top-ranked school in Kentucky that has a advertising program. It received a ranking of 28th in the country in 2010. 137 students graduated with a degree in advertising from University of Kentucky in 2010. University of Kentucky charged in-state students $8,610 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Kentucky that has a advertising program is Campbellsville University. Campbellsville University, which was ranked 45th in the country in 2010, is located in Campbellsville. In 2010, 7 students graduated from Campbellsville University advertising program. Tuition at Campbellsville University was $19,710 per year.
The third-ranked school in Kentucky with a advertising program is Western Kentucky University, which is located in Bowling Green. In 2010, it was ranked 69th nationwide. In 2010, 60 students graduated from Western Kentucky University advertising program. The tuition rate at Western Kentucky University was $7,560 per year.
If you choose to attend a Kentucky advertising school, average tuition will be $9,393 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $6,264 per year to $19,710 per year. In 2010, the advertising schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Kentucky were:
- Campbellsville University - located in Campbellsville, students are charged $19,710 per year
- University of Kentucky - located in Lexington, students are charged $8,610 per year
- Western Kentucky University - located in Bowling Green, students are charged $7,560 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Kentucky advertising schools were charged at the following schools:
- Murray State University - located in Murray, students are charged $6,264 per year
- Eastern Kentucky University - located in Richmond, students are charged $7,084 per year
- Northern Kentucky University - located in Newport, students are charged $7,128 per year
An advertising degree from a Kentucky school... what next?
The highest percentage of advertising graduates in Kentucky pursue careers as an advertiser. If you decide to work as an advertiser in Kentucky, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 1,300 Kentucky advertisers as of 2010. The largest populations of Kentucky advertisers are working in the following counties:
- Clark County - 520 advertisers
- Bourbon County - 310 advertisers
- Anderson County - 100 advertisers
An advertiser in Kentucky earns $40,200 per year on average. In 2010, however, some Kentucky advertisers earned as little as less than $16,090 per year or as much as more than $121,130 per year. The following counties in Kentucky have the highest average salaries for advertisers:
- Daviess County - $58,700 per year
- Clark County - $49,830 per year
- Bourbon County - $39,680 per year
On average, advertisers earns the least in the following Kentucky counties:
- Adair County - $20,910 per year
- Anderson County - $24,060 per year
- Bell County - $26,020 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Kentucky statistics regarding a career in advertising. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or small business.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising in Kentucky
Curious what studying Advertising gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kentucky
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||1,300||$40,200||-15.0%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||920||$69,600||33.3%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||290||$59,190||-42.0%|
|Writers and Authors||230||$41,450||-28.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are advertising related jobs in Kentucky