There are schools offering biochemistry courses in Kentucky!
Schools Offering Biochemistry Programs in Kentucky
Centre College, which is located in Danville, is the top-ranked school in Kentucky that has a biochemistry program. It received a ranking of 27th in the country in 2010. 6 students graduated with a degree in biochemistry from Centre College in 2010. Students at Centre College paid $32,600 per year in tuition fees.
University of Kentucky, which is located in Lexington, is the second-ranked school in Kentucky that has a biochemistry program. It received a ranking of 28th in the country in 2010. 4 students graduated with degree in biochemistry from University of Kentucky in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Kentucky was $8,610 per year.
University of Louisville, which is located in Louisville, is the third-ranked school in Kentucky that has a biochemistry program. It received a ranking of 69th in the country in 2010. In 2010, University of Louisville graduated 16 students from its biochemistry programs. University of Louisville charged in-state students $8,424 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Kentucky's biochemistry schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $18,468 per year, though tuition can range from $32,600 per year to $7,560 per year. The Kentucky biochemistry schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Centre College - located in Danville, students are charged $32,600 per year
- Bellarmine University - located in Louisville, students are charged $30,310 per year
- Asbury University - located in Wilmore, students are charged $23,303 per year
The biochemistry schools in Kentucky that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Western Kentucky University - located in Bowling Green, students are charged $7,560 per year
- University of Louisville - located in Louisville, students are charged $8,424 per year
- University of Kentucky - located in Lexington, students are charged $8,610 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Kentucky statistics regarding a career in biochemistry. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as biology or chemistry.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry in Kentucky
- Master's Degree in Biochemistry in Kentucky
- Doctoral Degree in Biochemistry in Kentucky
Curious what studying Biochemistry gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kentucky
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Engineers, All Other||860||$70,800||-16.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are biochemistry related jobs in Kentucky