There are schools offering business administration degrees in Kentucky!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Kentucky
Each year, roughly 2.4% of Kentucky students graduate with degrees in business administration. That means an estimated 3,186 general managers graduate from Kentucky's 54 business administration schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Kentucky with a business administration program is Berea College, which is located in Berea. In 2010, it was ranked 31st nationwide. In 2010, no students graduated from Berea College's business administration program. Tuition at Berea College was $910 per year.
Midway College, which is located in Midway, is the second-ranked school in Kentucky that has a business administration program. It received a ranking of 37th in the country in 2010. 25 students graduated with degree in business administration from Midway College in 2010. Students at Midway College paid $19,050 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Kentucky with a business administration program is Campbellsville University, which is located in Campbellsville. In 2010, it was ranked 45th nationwide. In 2010, Campbellsville University graduated 2 students from its business administration programs. Tuition at Campbellsville University was $19,710 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Kentucky's business administration schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $9,997 per year, though tuition can range from $24,845 per year to $910 per year. In 2010, the following Kentucky business administration schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Thomas More College - located in Ft Mitchell, students are charged $24,845 per year
- Asbury University - located in Wilmore, students are charged $23,303 per year
- Campbellsville University - located in Campbellsville, students are charged $19,710 per year
The following Kentucky business administration schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Berea College - located in Berea, students are charged $910 per year
- Somerset Community College - located in Somerset, students are charged $3,120 per year
- Maysville Community and Technical College - located in Maysville, students are charged $3,120 per year
A business administration degree from a Kentucky school... what next?
The highest percentage of business administration graduates in Kentucky pursue careers as a general manager. In 2010, there were 22,820 general managers working in Kentucky. The largest populations of Kentucky general managers are working in the following counties:
- Clark County - 7,830 general managers
- Bourbon County - 3,550 general managers
- Anderson County - 2,270 general managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of general managers in the state of Kentucky will shrink to 23,400. This would require a -3% decline in the profession.
On average, general managers earn $91,140 per year. But, salaries for general managers can vary. In 2010, general managers made as little as less than $33,480 per year or as much as more than $153,260 per year in Kentucky. On average a general manager earns the most in the following Kentucky counties:
- Clark County - $101,800 per year
- Bourbon County - $91,550 per year
- Bell County - $86,340 per year
On average, general managers earns the least in the following Kentucky counties:
- Anderson County - $76,830 per year
- Hardin County - $77,860 per year
- Daviess County - $80,660 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Kentucky statistics regarding a career in business administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as project management or administrative assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Kentucky
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Kentucky
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Kentucky
- Certificate in Business Administration in Kentucky
Curious what studying Business Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kentucky
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||22,820||$91,140||-4.8%|
|Administrative Services Managers||1,870||$66,180||-6.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business administration related jobs in Kentucky