There are schools offering design programs in Kentucky!
Schools Offering Design Programs in Kentucky
University of Kentucky, which was ranked 28th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Kentucky that has a design program. It is located in Lexington. In 2010, University of Kentucky graduated 6 students from its design program. Tuition at University of Kentucky was $8,610 per year.
Kentucky Wesleyan College, which is located in Owensboro, is the second-ranked school in Kentucky that has a design program. It received a ranking of 47th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Kentucky Wesleyan College graduated 4 students from its design program. The tuition rate at Kentucky Wesleyan College was $18,180 per year.
Sullivan College of Technology and Design, which was ranked 47th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Kentucky that has a design program. It is located in Louisville. 57 students graduated with degree in design from Sullivan College of Technology and Design in 2010. Tuition at Sullivan College of Technology and Design was $18,718 per year.
Tuition at Kentucky's design schools ranges from $24,845 per year to $7,128 per year. But, the average tuition is $13,600 per year. The Kentucky design schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Thomas More College - located in Ft Mitchell, students are charged $24,845 per year
- Sullivan College of Technology and Design - located in Louisville, students are charged $18,718 per year
- Kentucky Wesleyan College - located in Owensboro, students are charged $18,180 per year
The design schools in Kentucky that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Northern Kentucky University - located in Newport, students are charged $7,128 per year
- Western Kentucky University - located in Bowling Green, students are charged $7,560 per year
- University of Kentucky - located in Lexington, students are charged $8,610 per year
For more data regarding a career in design in Kentucky and to compare salaries with various related fields such as fashion design or drafting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Design in Kentucky
- Bachelor's Degree in Design in Kentucky
- Master's Degree in Design in Kentucky
Curious what studying Design gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kentucky
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Commercial and Industrial Designers||240||$56,670||-4.0%|
|Designers, All Other||70||$29,320||75.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are design related jobs in Kentucky