There are schools offering physics courses in Kentucky!
Schools Offering Physics Programs in Kentucky
The top-ranked school in Kentucky with a physics program is Centre College, which is located in Danville. In 2010, it was ranked 27th nationwide. 2 students graduated with a degree in physics from Centre College in 2010. Tuition at Centre College was $32,600 per year.
University of Kentucky, which is located in Lexington, is the second-ranked school in Kentucky that has a physics program. It received a ranking of 28th in the country in 2010. 24 students graduated with degree in physics from University of Kentucky in 2010. Students at University of Kentucky paid $8,610 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Kentucky with a physics program is Berea College, which is located in Berea. In 2010, it was ranked 31st nationwide. 4 students graduated with degree in physics from Berea College in 2010. Students at Berea College paid $910 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Kentucky physics school, average tuition will be $14,471 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $910 per year to $32,600 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Kentucky physics schools were charged at the following schools:
- Centre College - located in Danville, students are charged $32,600 per year
- Georgetown College - located in Georgetown, students are charged $27,640 per year
- Transylvania University - located in Lexington, students are charged $26,740 per year
The physics schools in Kentucky that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Berea College - located in Berea, students are charged $910 per year
- Murray State University - located in Murray, students are charged $6,264 per year
- Morehead State University - located in Morehead, students are charged $6,492 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Kentucky statistics regarding a career in physics and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as chemical engineering or chemistry.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physics in Kentucky
- Master's Degree in Physics in Kentucky
- Doctoral Degree in Physics in Kentucky
Curious what studying Physics gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kentucky
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are physics related jobs in Kentucky