There are schools offering property management certifications in Kentucky!
Schools Offering Property Management Programs in Kentucky
- Property Management Certification in Indiana
- Property Management Certification in Tennessee
- Property Management Certification in Virginia
- Property Management Certification in Ohio
- Property Management Certification in North Carolina
- Property Management Certification in West Virginia
- See All Schools in Kentucky
Around 0.1% of Kentucky's graduates graduate from property management degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 134 property managers graduate from Kentucky's 11 property management schools.
Western Kentucky University, which is located in Bowling Green, is the top-ranked school in Kentucky that has a property management program. It received a ranking of 69th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Western Kentucky University graduated 36 students from its property management program. Western Kentucky University charged in-state students $7,560 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Kentucky with a property management program is Asbury University, which is located in Wilmore. In 2010, it was ranked 70th nationwide. In 2010, 3 students graduated from Asbury University property management program. Students at Asbury University paid $23,303 per year in tuition fees.
Murray State University, which is located in Murray, is the third-ranked school in Kentucky that has a property management program. It received a ranking of 70th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 1 students graduated from Murray State University property management program. Students at Murray State University paid $6,264 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Kentucky's property management schools ranges from $23,303 per year to $3,120 per year. But, the average tuition is $8,923 per year. In 2010, the property management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Kentucky were:
- Asbury University - located in Wilmore, students are charged $23,303 per year
- Union College - located in Barbourville, students are charged $19,015 per year
- Lindsey Wilson College - located in Columbia, students are charged $18,950 per year
The following Kentucky property management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Elizabethtown Community and Technical College - located in Elizabethtown, students are charged $3,120 per year
- Bluegrass Community and Technical College - located in Lexington, students are charged $3,170 per year
- Jefferson Community and Technical College - located in Louisville, students are charged $3,200 per year
A property management degree from a Kentucky school... what next?
A large number of Kentucky property management graduates become property managers. In 2010, there were 2,000 property managers working in Kentucky. The Kentucky counties with the largest populations of property managers are:
- Clark County - 700 property managers
- Bourbon County - 480 property managers
- Ballard County - 180 property managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 4,290 property managers will be working in Kentucky state. This would require the number of property managers to grow by 7%.
A property manager in Kentucky makes an average of $42,460 per year. But, salaries for property managers can vary. In 2010, property managers made as little as less than $17,000 per year or as much as more than $103,560 per year in Kentucky. The counties in Kentucky with the highest average salary for a property manager are:
- Bell County - $63,620 per year
- Clark County - $45,860 per year
- Anderson County - $41,500 per year
The Kentucky counties with the lowest average salary for property managers are:
- Bourbon County - $35,550 per year
- Edmonson County - $35,820 per year
- Adair County - $38,570 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Kentucky statistics regarding a career in property management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or property management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Property Management in Kentucky
- Bachelor's Degree in Property Management in Kentucky
- Master's Degree in Property Management in Kentucky
- Certificate in Property Management in Kentucky
Curious what studying Property Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kentucky
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||2,000||$42,460||19.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are property management related jobs in Kentucky