There are schools offering public relations degrees in Kentucky!
Schools Offering Public Relations Programs in Kentucky
Your Favorite Schools
Approximately 0.3% of graduates in of Kentucky receive public relations degrees every year. That means an estimated 335 public relations professionals graduate from Kentucky's 6 public relations schools each year.
University of Kentucky, which was ranked 28th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Kentucky that has a public relations program. It is located in Lexington. In 2010, University of Kentucky graduated 137 students from its public relations program. The tuition rate at University of Kentucky was $8,610 per year.
The second-ranked school in Kentucky with a public relations program is Campbellsville University, which is located in Campbellsville. In 2010, it was ranked 45th nationwide. In 2010, 7 students graduated from Campbellsville University public relations program. Tuition at Campbellsville University was $19,710 per year.
The third-ranked school in Kentucky with a public relations program is Western Kentucky University, which is located in Bowling Green. In 2010, it was ranked 69th nationwide. 60 students graduated with degree in public relations from Western Kentucky University in 2010. The tuition rate at Western Kentucky University was $7,560 per year.
Public relations schools in Kentucky, charge students an average tuition of $9,393 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $19,710 per year, or as little as $6,264 per year. In 2010, the following Kentucky public relations schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Campbellsville University - located in Campbellsville, students are charged $19,710 per year
- University of Kentucky - located in Lexington, students are charged $8,610 per year
- Western Kentucky University - located in Bowling Green, students are charged $7,560 per year
The public relations schools in Kentucky that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Murray State University - located in Murray, students are charged $6,264 per year
- Eastern Kentucky University - located in Richmond, students are charged $7,084 per year
- Northern Kentucky University - located in Newport, students are charged $7,128 per year
A public relations degree from a Kentucky school... what next?
The largest populations of Kentucky public relations professional are working in the following counties:
- Clark County - 360 public relations professionals
- Bourbon County - 190 public relations professionals
- Anderson County - 100 public relations professionals
The government projects that the number of public relations professionals in Kentucky will grow by 11%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 880 public relations professionals working in Kentucky.
public relations professionals in Kentucky earn $69,600 per year on average. But, salaries for public relations professional can vary. In 2010, public relations professional made as little as less than $33,590 per year or as much as more than $158,400 per year in Kentucky. Public relations professionals in the following Kentucky counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Edmonson County - $75,170 per year
- Anderson County - $73,560 per year
- Bourbon County - $71,190 per year
The following counties in Kentucky have the lowest average salaries for public relations professional:
- Ballard County - $59,070 per year
- Bell County - $60,260 per year
- Adair County - $62,330 per year
The public relations professionals with highest average salaries in Kentucky were:
- Public Relations Manager - $69,600 per year
The public relations professionals with lowest average salaries in Kentucky were:
- Public Relations Manager - $69,600 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Kentucky statistics regarding a career in public relations. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or advertising.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations in Kentucky
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,925 miles from location||University of Kentucky||Lexington||KY||71.9032||47%||26,295|
|6,029 miles from location||Western Kentucky University||Bowling Green||KY||30.5056||47%||20,712|
|5,913 miles from location||Eastern Kentucky University||Richmond||KY||27.7574||48%||16,268|
|5,927 miles from location||Northern Kentucky University||Newport||KY||25.346||48%||15,378|
|6,132 miles from location||Murray State University||Murray||KY||29.8511||50%||10,071|
|5,969 miles from location||Campbellsville University||Campbellsville||KY||54.5883||36%||3,178|
Curious what studying Public Relations gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kentucky
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers +||920||$69,600||33.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are public relations related jobs in Kentucky