There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Kentucky!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Kentucky
The top-ranked school in Kentucky that has a RN to BSN program is University of Kentucky. University of Kentucky, which was ranked 28th in the country in 2010, is located in Lexington. In 2010, University of Kentucky graduated 204 students from its RN to BSN program. The tuition rate at University of Kentucky was $8,610 per year.
The second-ranked school in Kentucky with a RN to BSN program is Berea College, which is located in Berea. In 2010, it was ranked 31st nationwide. In 2010, 8 students graduated from Berea College RN to BSN program. The tuition rate at Berea College was $910 per year.
The third-ranked school in Kentucky with a RN to BSN program is Midway College, which is located in Midway. In 2010, it was ranked 37th nationwide. 87 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from Midway College in 2010. Tuition at Midway College was $19,050 per year.
Tuition at Kentucky's RN to BSN schools ranges from $30,310 per year to $910 per year. But, the average tuition is $8,270 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Kentucky RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Bellarmine University - located in Louisville, students are charged $30,310 per year
- Thomas More College - located in Ft Mitchell, students are charged $24,845 per year
- Campbellsville University - located in Campbellsville, students are charged $19,710 per year
The RN to BSN schools in Kentucky that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Berea College - located in Berea, students are charged $910 per year
- Ashland Community and Technical College - located in Ashland, students are charged $3,120 per year
- Bowling Green Technical College - located in Bowling Green, students are charged $3,120 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Kentucky and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Kentucky
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Kentucky
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Kentucky
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Kentucky
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Kentucky
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Kentucky