There are schools offering MBA programs in Louisiana!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Louisiana
Tulane University of Louisiana, which is located in New Orleans, is the top-ranked school in Louisiana that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 18th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 49 students graduated from Tulane University of Louisiana's MBA program. Students at Tulane University of Louisiana paid $41,884 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Louisiana with a MBA program is Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College, which is located in Baton Rouge. In 2010, it was ranked 26th nationwide. In 2010, Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College graduated 317 students from its MBA program. Tuition at Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College was $5,764 per year.
Centenary College of Louisiana, which is located in Shreveport, is the third-ranked school in Louisiana that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 37th in the country in 2010. 21 students graduated with degree in MBA from Centenary College of Louisiana in 2010. Students at Centenary College of Louisiana paid $24,080 per year in tuition fees.
Mba schools in Louisiana, charge students an average tuition of $9,627 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $41,884 per year, or as little as $2,174 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Louisiana MBA schools were charged at the following schools:
- Tulane University of Louisiana - located in New Orleans, students are charged $41,884 per year
- Loyola University New Orleans - located in New Orleans, students are charged $31,754 per year
- Centenary College of Louisiana - located in Shreveport, students are charged $24,080 per year
The MBA schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Louisiana were:
- Bossier Parish Community College - located in Bossier City, students are charged $2,174 per year
- Louisiana State University Eunice - located in Eunice, students are charged $2,488 per year
- Southern University at Shreveport - located in Shreveport, students are charged $2,730 per year
A MBA degree from a Louisiana school... what next?
Most people who graduate from MBA school in Louisiana go on to work as a general manager. 31,610 general managers were working in Louisiana in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Louisiana general managers:
- Jefferson Davis County - 10,140 general managers
- Ascension County - 5,260 general managers
- Bossier County - 2,890 general managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of general managers is expected to shrink by -1% by 2018. There are projected to be 34,690 general managers working in the Louisiana then.
A general manager in Louisiana makes an average of $101,230 per year. In 2010, however, some Louisiana general managers earned as little as less than $34,630 per year or as much as more than $164,350 per year. The following counties in Louisiana have the highest average salaries for general managers:
- Jefferson Davis County - $107,370 per year
- Ascension County - $106,550 per year
- Lafourche County - $105,330 per year
A general manager in the following counties in Louisiana make the lowest salaries on average:
- Allen County - $80,230 per year
- Tangipahoa County - $83,140 per year
- Grant County - $83,460 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Louisiana statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Louisiana
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Louisiana
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Louisiana
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Louisiana
- Certificate in Business Administration in Louisiana
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Louisiana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||31,610||$101,230||-17.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Louisiana