There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Louisiana!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Louisiana
Louisiana College, which is located in Pineville, is the top-ranked school in Louisiana that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 42nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Louisiana College graduated 22 students from its RN to MSN program. The tuition rate at Louisiana College was $13,030 per year.
The second-ranked school in Louisiana with a RN to MSN program is Dillard University, which is located in New Orleans. In 2010, it was ranked 56th nationwide. 6 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from Dillard University in 2010. The tuition rate at Dillard University was $13,880 per year.
Baton Rouge General Medical Center School of Nursing, which was ranked 56th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Louisiana that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Baton Rouge. 36 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from Baton Rouge General Medical Center School of Nursing in 2010. The tuition rate at Baton Rouge General Medical Center School of Nursing was $9,620 per year.
Tuition at Louisiana's RN to MSN schools ranges from $31,754 per year to $2,042 per year. But, the average tuition is $6,441 per year. In 2010, the following Louisiana RN to MSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Loyola University New Orleans - located in New Orleans, students are charged $31,754 per year
- Dillard University - located in New Orleans, students are charged $13,880 per year
- Louisiana College - located in Pineville, students are charged $13,030 per year
The RN to MSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Louisiana were:
- L E Fletcher Technical Community College - located in Houma, students are charged $2,042 per year
- Louisiana Delta Community College - located in Monroe, students are charged $2,428 per year
- Baton Rouge Community College - located in Baton Rouge, students are charged $2,474 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Louisiana and to compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Louisiana
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Louisiana
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Louisiana
- Certificate in Nursing in Louisiana
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Louisiana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||170||n/a||-75.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Louisiana