There are schools offering drafting degrees in Maryland!
Schools Offering Drafting Programs in Maryland
TESST College of Technology-Baltimore, which is located in Halethorpe, is the top-ranked school in Maryland that has a drafting program. It received a ranking of 81st in the country in 2010. In 2010, 3 students graduated from TESST College of Technology-Baltimore's drafting program.
Hagerstown Community College, which is located in Hagerstown, is the second-ranked school in Maryland that has a drafting program. It received a ranking of 86th in the country in 2010. The tuition rate at Hagerstown Community College was $2,716 per year.
The third-ranked school in Maryland that has a drafting program is Montgomery College. Montgomery College, which was ranked 86th in the country in 2010, is located in Rockville. In 2010, 61 students graduated from Montgomery College drafting program. The tuition rate at Montgomery College was $4,272 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Maryland's drafting schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $3,962 per year, though tuition can range from $18,048 per year to $2,204 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Maryland drafting schools were charged at the following schools:
- ITT Technical Institute-Owings Mills - located in Owings Mills, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Montgomery College - located in Rockville, students are charged $4,272 per year
- Howard Community College - located in Columbia, students are charged $4,063 per year
The drafting schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Maryland were:
- Harford Community College - located in Bel Air, students are charged $2,204 per year
- Wor-Wic Community College - located in Salisbury, students are charged $2,334 per year
- Hagerstown Community College - located in Hagerstown, students are charged $2,716 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Maryland statistics regarding a career in drafting and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as design or drafting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Drafting in Maryland
- Certificate in Drafting in Maryland
Curious what studying Drafting gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Maryland
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Architectural and Civil Drafters||1,290||$54,950||-15.1%|
|Electrical and Electronics Drafters||690||$53,030||9.5%|
|Drafters, All Other||120||$47,070||-55.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are drafting related jobs in Maryland