There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Maryland!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Maryland
Johns Hopkins University, which is located in Baltimore, is the top-ranked school in Maryland that has a LPN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 12th in the country in 2010. 324 students graduated with a degree in LPN to BSN from Johns Hopkins University in 2010. Students at Johns Hopkins University paid $40,680 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Maryland that has a LPN to BSN program is Towson University. Towson University, which was ranked 28th in the country in 2010, is located in Baltimore. 162 students graduated with degree in LPN to BSN from Towson University in 2010. Towson University charged in-state students $7,656 in tuition fees per year.
Salisbury University, which was ranked 28th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Maryland that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in Salisbury. In 2010, Salisbury University graduated 74 students from its LPN to BSN programs. Tuition at Salisbury University was $6,908 per year.
Lpn to bsn schools in Maryland, charge students an average tuition of $7,633 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $40,680 per year, or as little as $2,204 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Maryland LPN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Johns Hopkins University - located in Baltimore, students are charged $40,680 per year
- College of Notre Dame of Maryland - located in Baltimore, students are charged $28,350 per year
- Stevenson University - located in Stevenson, students are charged $22,090 per year
The LPN to BSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Maryland were:
- Harford Community College - located in Bel Air, students are charged $2,204 per year
- Wor-Wic Community College - located in Salisbury, students are charged $2,334 per year
- Hagerstown Community College - located in Hagerstown, students are charged $2,716 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Maryland statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Maryland
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Maryland
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Maryland
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Maryland
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Maryland
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Maryland