There are schools offering small business classes in Massachusetts!
Schools Offering Entrepreneurship Programs in Massachusetts
Your Favorite Schools
Approximately 0.0% of graduates in of Massachusetts receive entrepreneurship degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 74 small business professionals graduate from Massachusetts' 11 small business schools.
Northeastern University, which is located in Boston, is the top-ranked school in Massachusetts that has a small business program. It received a ranking of 18th in the country in 2010. 22 students graduated with a degree in small business from Northeastern University in 2010. The tuition rate at Northeastern University was $36,792 per year.
Hampshire College, which was ranked 31st nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Massachusetts that has a small business program. It is located in Amherst. The tuition rate at Hampshire College was $41,299 per year.
The third-ranked school in Massachusetts that has a small business program is Simmons College. Simmons College, which was ranked 35th in the country in 2010, is located in Boston. In 2010, Simmons College graduated 2 students from its small business programs. Simmons College charged in-state students $32,230 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Massachusetts' small business schools ranges from $41,299 per year to $3,578 per year. But, the average tuition is $20,318 per year. In 2010, the following Massachusetts small business schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Hampshire College - located in Amherst, students are charged $41,299 per year
- Northeastern University - located in Boston, students are charged $36,792 per year
- Simmons College - located in Boston, students are charged $32,230 per year
The small business schools in Massachusetts that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Bristol Community College - located in Fall River, students are charged $3,578 per year
- Berkshire Community College - located in Pittsfield, students are charged $4,152 per year
- Springfield Technical Community College - located in Springfield, students are charged $4,386 per year
A small business degree from a Massachusetts school... what next?
In Massachusetts, the largest numbers of small business professional work in the following counties:
- Bristol County - 28,040 small business professionals
- Middlesex County - 3,920 small business professionals
- Windham County - 3,770 small business professionals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 41,980 small business professionals will be working in Massachusetts state. This would require the number of small business professionals to shrink by -7%.
small business professionals in Massachusetts make an average of $119,110 per year. However, Massachusetts small business professional earned anywhere in the range from as less than $40,790 per year to more than $163,410 per year in 2010. The following counties in Massachusetts have the highest average salaries for small business professionals:
- Middlesex County - $136,380 per year
- Windham County - $111,560 per year
- Essex County - $111,333 per year
Small business professionals in the following counties in Massachusetts make the lowest salaries on average:
- Berkshire County - $86,975 per year
- Franklin County - $87,670 per year
- Worcester County - $95,340 per year
The small business professionals with highest average salaries in Massachusetts were:
- Chief Operating Officer - $119,110 per year
The small business professionals with lowest average salaries in Massachusetts were:
- Chief Operating Officer - $119,110 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Massachusetts statistics regarding a career in entrepreneurship and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or marketing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Entrepreneurship in Massachusetts
- Bachelor's Degree in Entrepreneurship in Massachusetts
- Master's Degree in Entrepreneurship in Massachusetts
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship in Massachusetts
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,266 miles from location||Northeastern University||Boston||MA||82.4476||20%||27,537|
|5,259 miles from location||Salem State University||Salem||MA||26.9378||31%||10,125|
|5,265 miles from location||Suffolk University||Boston||MA||59.9395||16%||9,148|
|5,258 miles from location||Bristol Community College||Fall River||MA||11.2418||n/a||8,767|
|5,337 miles from location||Springfield Technical Community College||Springfield||MA||13.0038||n/a||6,782|
|5,267 miles from location||Simmons College||Boston||MA||65.2275||18%||5,003|
|5,336 miles from location||American International College||Springfield||MA||51.0356||31%||3,414|
|5,379 miles from location||Berkshire Community College||Pittsfield||MA||11.2065||n/a||2,601|
|5,274 miles from location||Lasell College||Auburndale||MA||54.131||34%||1,672|
|5,338 miles from location||Hampshire College||Amherst||MA||69.1162||24%||1,463|
|5,260 miles from location||University of Phoenix-Boston Campus||Braintree||MA||8.97304||n/a||236|
Curious what studying Small Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Massachusetts
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers +||44,800||$119,110||-2.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are small business related jobs in Massachusetts