There are schools offering fashion marketing degrees in Michigan!
Schools Offering Fashion Marketing Programs in Michigan
The top-ranked school in Michigan with a fashion marketing program is Central Michigan University, which is located in Mount Pleasant. In 2010, it was ranked 33rd nationwide. 41 students graduated with a degree in fashion marketing from Central Michigan University in 2010. Central Michigan University charged in-state students $9,688 in tuition fees per year.
Eastern Michigan University, which was ranked 38th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Michigan that has a fashion marketing program. It is located in Ypsilanti. In 2010, 31 students graduated from Eastern Michigan University fashion marketing program. The tuition rate at Eastern Michigan University was $8,378 per year.
Wayne State University, which was ranked 38th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Michigan that has a fashion marketing program. It is located in Detroit. 14 students graduated with degree in fashion marketing from Wayne State University in 2010. Tuition at Wayne State University was $9,026 per year.
If you choose to attend a Michigan fashion marketing school, average tuition will be $10,192 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,330 per year to $19,272 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Michigan fashion marketing schools were charged at the following schools:
- Northwood University - located in Midland, students are charged $19,272 per year
- The Art Institute of Michigan - located in Novi, students are charged $17,388 per year
- International Academy of Design and Technology - located in Troy, students are charged $12,825 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Michigan fashion marketing schools were charged at the following schools:
- Lansing Community College - located in Lansing, students are charged $2,330 per year
- Grand Rapids Community College - located in Grand Rapids, students are charged $2,628 per year
- Eastern Michigan University - located in Ypsilanti, students are charged $8,378 per year
A fashion marketing degree from a Michigan school... what next?
A large number of Michigan fashion marketing graduates become fashion marketers. 1,530 fashion marketers were working in Michigan in 2010. The Michigan counties with the largest populations of fashion marketers are:
- Barry County - 440 fashion marketers
- Wayne County - 270 fashion marketers
- Lapeer County - 260 fashion marketers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 1,640 fashion marketers will be working in Michigan state. This would require the number of fashion marketers to grow by 1%.
A fashion marketer in Michigan earns $27,300 per year on average. In 2010, however, some Michigan fashion marketers earned as little as less than $15,990 per year or as much as more than $49,090 per year. The counties in Michigan with the highest average salary for a fashion marketer are:
- Wayne County - $30,710 per year
- Washtenaw County - $30,250 per year
- Clinton County - $27,820 per year
A fashion marketer in the following counties in Michigan make the lowest salaries on average:
- Allegan County - $23,730 per year
- Antrim County - $24,400 per year
- Lapeer County - $24,770 per year
For more data regarding a career in fashion marketing in Michigan and to compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or marketing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Michigan
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Michigan
- Master's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Michigan
- Certificate in Fashion Marketing in Michigan
Curious what studying Fashion Marketing gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Michigan
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers||1,530||$27,300||-36.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are fashion marketing related jobs in Michigan