There are schools offering web development courses in Michigan!
Schools Offering Web Development Programs in Michigan
Around 0.0% of Michigan's graduates graduate from web development degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 127 web developers graduate from Michigan's 30 web development schools.
The top-ranked school in Michigan that has a web development program is Alma College. Alma College, which was ranked 31st in the country in 2010, is located in Alma. In 2010, no students graduated from Alma College's web development program. Tuition at Alma College was $27,580 per year.
The second-ranked school in Michigan with a web development program is Eastern Michigan University, which is located in Ypsilanti. In 2010, it was ranked 38th nationwide. Students at Eastern Michigan University paid $8,378 per year in tuition fees.
Madonna University, which was ranked 38th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Michigan that has a web development program. It is located in Livonia. In 2010, Madonna University graduated 1 students from its web development programs. Students at Madonna University paid $13,840 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Michigan web development school, average tuition will be $8,471 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,106 per year to $27,580 per year. In 2010, the web development schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Michigan were:
- Alma College - located in Alma, students are charged $27,580 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Swartz Creek - located in Swartz Creek, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Wyoming - located in Wyoming, students are charged $18,048 per year
The web development schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Michigan were:
- Oakland Community College - located in Bloomfield Hills, students are charged $2,106 per year
- Lansing Community College - located in Lansing, students are charged $2,330 per year
- Kalamazoo Valley Community College - located in Kalamazoo, students are charged $2,387 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Michigan statistics regarding a career in web development. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as web design or software engineering.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Web Development in Michigan
- Bachelor's Degree in Web Development in Michigan
- Master's Degree in Web Development in Michigan
- Certificate in Web Development in Michigan
Curious what studying Web Development gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Michigan
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Computer specialists, all other||7,980||$66,170|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are web development related jobs in Michigan