There are schools offering business management courses in Minnesota!
Schools Offering Business Management Programs in Minnesota
Around 0.2% of Minnesota's graduates graduate from business management degree programs every year. That means an estimated 410 business administrators graduate from Minnesota's 26 business management schools each year.
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, which is located in Minneapolis, is the top-ranked school in Minnesota that has a business management program. It received a ranking of 14th in the country in 2010. In 2010, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities graduated 13 students from its business management program. The tuition rate at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities was $12,288 per year.
Hamline University, which is located in Saint Paul, is the second-ranked school in Minnesota that has a business management program. It received a ranking of 35th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 24 students graduated from Hamline University business management program. Tuition at Hamline University was $30,489 per year.
The third-ranked school in Minnesota with a business management program is University of St Thomas, which is located in Saint Paul. In 2010, it was ranked 65th nationwide. 11 students graduated with degree in business management from University of St Thomas in 2010. Tuition at University of St Thomas was $30,493 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Minnesota's business management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $12,230 per year, though tuition can range from $30,493 per year to $4,719 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Minnesota business management schools were charged at the following schools:
- University of St Thomas - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $30,493 per year
- Hamline University - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $30,489 per year
- St. Catherine University - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $30,168 per year
The business management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Minnesota were:
- Saint Paul College - A Community and Technical College - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $4,719 per year
- Inver Hills Community College - located in Inver Grove Heights, students are charged $4,950 per year
- Anoka Technical College - located in Anoka, students are charged $5,031 per year
A business management degree from a Minnesota school... what next?
Most people who graduate from business management school in Minnesota go on to work as a business administrator. If you decide to work as a business administrator in Minnesota, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 5,820 Minnesota business administrators as of 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Minnesota business administrators:
- Anoka County - 4,770 business administrators
- Carlton County - 210 business administrators
- Brown County - 190 business administrators
The government projects that the number of business administrators in Minnesota will grow by 5%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 5,750 business administrators working in Minnesota.
A business administrator in Minnesota makes an average of $82,070 per year. However, Minnesota business administrators earned anywhere in the range from as less than $41,530 per year to more than $134,560 per year in 2010. A business administrator in the following Minnesota counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Dodge County - $91,570 per year
- Anoka County - $83,350 per year
- Carlton County - $79,250 per year
A business administrator in the following counties in Minnesota make the lowest salaries on average:
- Aitkin County - $65,210 per year
- Big Stone County - $69,590 per year
- Benton County - $69,680 per year
For more data regarding a career in business management in Minnesota and to compare salaries with various related fields such as healthcare management or construction management, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Management in Minnesota
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management in Minnesota
- Master's Degree in Business Management in Minnesota
- Doctoral Degree in Business Management in Minnesota
- Certificate in Business Management in Minnesota
Curious what studying Business Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Minnesota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Managers, All Other||14,050||$105,970||37.7%|
|Administrative Services Managers||5,820||$82,070||32.6%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||420||$109,930||27.3%|
|Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes||110||n/a||22.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business management related jobs in Minnesota