There are schools offering MBA programs in Minnesota!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Minnesota
Around 3.2% of Minnesota's graduates graduate from business administration degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 6,017 general managers graduate from Minnesota's 78 MBA schools.
The top-ranked school in Minnesota with a MBA program is University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, which is located in Minneapolis. In 2010, it was ranked 14th nationwide. In 2010, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities graduated 703 students from its MBA program. Tuition at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities was $12,288 per year.
College of Saint Benedict, which is located in Saint Joseph, is the second-ranked school in Minnesota that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 27th in the country in 2010. In 2010, College of Saint Benedict graduated 29 students from its MBA program. College of Saint Benedict charged in-state students $32,246 in tuition fees per year.
Saint Johns University, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Minnesota that has a MBA program. It is located in Collegeville. In 2010, Saint Johns University graduated 79 students from its MBA programs. Students at Saint Johns University paid $31,576 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Minnesota's MBA schools ranges from $32,246 per year to $3,169 per year. But, the average tuition is $13,260 per year. In 2010, the following Minnesota MBA schools had the highest tuition rates:
- College of Saint Benedict - located in Saint Joseph, students are charged $32,246 per year
- Saint Johns University - located in Collegeville, students are charged $31,576 per year
- University of St Thomas - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $30,493 per year
The following Minnesota MBA schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- White Earth Tribal and Community College - located in Mahnomen, students are charged $3,169 per year
- Pine Technical College - located in Pine City, students are charged $3,728 per year
- Leech Lake Tribal College - located in Cass Lake, students are charged $4,430 per year
A MBA degree from a Minnesota school... what next?
Most people who graduate from MBA school in Minnesota go on to work as a general manager. If you decide to work as a general manager in Minnesota, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 30,150 Minnesota general managers as of 2010. The largest populations of Minnesota general managers are working in the following counties:
- Anoka County - 21,130 general managers
- Becker County - 1,930 general managers
- Brown County - 1,730 general managers
The government projects that the number of general managers in Minnesota will shrink by -5%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 29,960 general managers working in Minnesota.
On average, general managers earn $109,320 per year. In 2010, however, some Minnesota general managers earned as little as less than $36,080 per year or as much as more than $161,410 per year. The following counties in Minnesota have the highest average salaries for general managers:
- Anoka County - $119,920 per year
- Blue Earth County - $90,940 per year
- Dodge County - $90,920 per year
On average, general managers earns the least in the following Minnesota counties:
- Aitkin County - $73,540 per year
- Becker County - $77,460 per year
- Big Stone County - $83,710 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Minnesota statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Minnesota
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Minnesota
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Minnesota
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Minnesota
- Certificate in Business Administration in Minnesota
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Minnesota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||30,150||$109,320||-11.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Minnesota