There are schools offering nutrition degrees in Minnesota!
Schools Offering Nutrition Programs in Minnesota
Your Favorite Schools
The top-ranked school in Minnesota with a nutrition program is University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, which is located in Minneapolis. In 2010, it was ranked 14th nationwide. 111 students graduated with a degree in nutrition from University of Minnesota-Twin Cities in 2010. University of Minnesota-Twin Cities charged in-state students $12,288 in tuition fees per year.
College of Saint Benedict, which is located in Saint Joseph, is the second-ranked school in Minnesota that has a nutrition program. It received a ranking of 27th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 28 students graduated from College of Saint Benedict nutrition program. The tuition rate at College of Saint Benedict was $32,246 per year.
The third-ranked school in Minnesota that has a nutrition program is Saint Johns University. Saint Johns University, which was ranked 28th in the country in 2010, is located in Collegeville. 2 students graduated with degree in nutrition from Saint Johns University in 2010. The tuition rate at Saint Johns University was $31,576 per year.
Nutrition schools in Minnesota, charge students an average tuition of $18,648 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $32,246 per year, or as little as $5,125 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Minnesota nutrition schools were charged at the following schools:
- College of Saint Benedict - located in Saint Joseph, students are charged $32,246 per year
- Saint Johns University - located in Collegeville, students are charged $31,576 per year
- St. Catherine University - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $30,168 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Minnesota nutrition schools were charged at the following schools:
- Normandale Community College - located in Minneapolis, students are charged $5,125 per year
- University of Minnesota-Crookston - located in Crookston, students are charged $10,623 per year
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities - located in Minneapolis, students are charged $12,288 per year
A nutrition degree from a Minnesota school... what next?
Most people who graduate from nutrition school in Minnesota go on to work as a nutritionist. If you decide to work as a nutritionist in Minnesota, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 990 Minnesota nutritionists as of 2010. In Minnesota, the largest numbers of nutritionists work in the following counties:
- Anoka County - 620 nutritionists
- Dodge County - 90 nutritionists
- Becker County - 60 nutritionists
The government projects that the number of nutritionists in Minnesota will grow by 6%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 1,040 nutritionists working in Minnesota.
A nutritionist in Minnesota earns $56,510 per year on average. But, salaries for nutritionists can vary. In 2010, nutritionists made as little as less than $28,140 per year or as much as more than $83,070 per year in Minnesota. A nutritionist in the following Minnesota counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Dodge County - $58,950 per year
- Benton County - $58,650 per year
- Anoka County - $57,870 per year
On average, nutritionists earns the least in the following Minnesota counties:
- Brown County - $47,750 per year
- Becker County - $50,990 per year
- Big Stone County - $51,730 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Minnesota statistics regarding a career in nutrition and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as nurse practitioning or healthcare.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nutrition in Minnesota
- Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition in Minnesota
- Master's Degree in Nutrition in Minnesota
- Doctoral Degree in Nutrition in Minnesota
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|6,383 miles from location||University of Minnesota-Twin Cities||Minneapolis||MN||86.0842||32%||51,659|
|6,388 miles from location||Normandale Community College||Minneapolis||MN||8.89031||n/a||10,046|
|6,381 miles from location||St. Catherine University||Saint Paul||MN||28.6143||29%||5,277|
|6,545 miles from location||Concordia College at Moorhead||Moorhead||MN||31.2569||32%||2,811|
|6,532 miles from location||University of Minnesota-Crookston||Crookston||MN||53.9658||45%||2,279|
|6,434 miles from location||College of Saint Benedict||Saint Joseph||MN||72.5322||40%||2,105|
|6,436 miles from location||Saint Johns University||Collegeville||MN||71.6375||41%||2,021|
|6,348 miles from location||Mayo School of Health Sciences||Rochester||MN||1.88728||n/a||270|
Curious what studying Nutrition gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Minnesota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Dietitians and Nutritionists +||990||$56,510||15.1%|
|Dietetic Technicians +||170||$38,970||-41.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are nutrition related jobs in Minnesota