There are schools offering phlebotomy certifications in Minnesota!
Schools Offering Phlebotomy Programs in Minnesota
Your Favorite Schools
Alexandria Technical & Community College, which is located in Alexandria, is the top-ranked school in Minnesota that has a phlebotomy program. It received a ranking of 77th in the country in 2010. 9 students graduated with a certificate in phlebotomy from Alexandria Technical & Community College in 2010. Students at Alexandria Technical & Community College paid $5,555 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Minnesota with a phlebotomy program is Duluth Business University, which is located in Duluth. In 2010, it was ranked 85th nationwide. Students at Duluth Business University paid $15,785 per year in tuition fees.
South Central College, which was ranked 85th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Minnesota that has a phlebotomy program. It is located in Mankato. In 2010, South Central College graduated 8 students from its phlebotomy programs. Students at South Central College paid $4,910 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Minnesota's phlebotomy schools ranges from $15,785 per year to $4,608 per year. But, the average tuition is $6,822 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Minnesota phlebotomy schools were charged at the following schools:
- Duluth Business University - located in Duluth, students are charged $15,785 per year
- Alexandria Technical & Community College - located in Alexandria, students are charged $5,555 per year
- Northland Community and Technical College - located in Thief River Falls, students are charged $5,099 per year
The phlebotomy schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Minnesota were:
- Lake Superior College - located in Duluth, students are charged $4,608 per year
- South Central College - located in Mankato, students are charged $4,910 per year
- Minneapolis Community and Technical College - located in Minneapolis, students are charged $4,974 per year
A phlebotomy certificate from a Minnesota school... what next?
A large number of Minnesota phlebotomy graduates become phlebotomists. Minnesota had 3,010 phlebotomists in 2010. In Minnesota, the largest numbers of phlebotomists work in the following counties:
- Anoka County - 1,590 phlebotomists
- Becker County - 320 phlebotomists
- Carlton County - 230 phlebotomists
The government projects that the number of phlebotomists in Minnesota will grow by 17%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 3,890 phlebotomists working in Minnesota.
On average, phlebotomists earn $42,840 per year. However, this number is only an average. phlebotomists in Minnesota had varying salaries from $21,680 to $58,260 per year in 2010. The counties in Minnesota with the highest average salary for a phlebotomist are:
- Dodge County - $46,450 per year
- Brown County - $44,160 per year
- Anoka County - $43,600 per year
On average, phlebotomists earns the least in the following Minnesota counties:
- Becker County - $38,720 per year
- Benton County - $40,640 per year
- Blue Earth County - $40,990 per year
For more data regarding a career in phlebotomy in Minnesota and to compare salaries with various related fields such as allied health or phlebotomy, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Certificate in Phlebotomy in Minnesota
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|6,386 miles from location||Minneapolis Community and Technical College||Minneapolis||MN||9.36602||n/a||10,618|
|6,326 miles from location||Lake Superior College||Duluth||MN||12.6413||n/a||4,898|
|6,509 miles from location||Northland Community and Technical College||Thief River Falls||MN||14.4508||n/a||4,243|
|6,425 miles from location||South Central College||Mankato||MN||14.452||n/a||4,091|
|6,483 miles from location||Alexandria Technical & Community College||Alexandria||MN||22.6856||n/a||2,550|
|6,327 miles from location||Duluth Business University||Duluth||MN||14.7866||n/a||367|
Curious what studying Phlebotomy gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Minnesota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technicians +||3,010||$42,840||-5.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are phlebotomy related jobs in Minnesota