There are schools offering property management certifications in Minnesota!
Schools Offering Property Management Programs in Minnesota
- Property Management Certification in Michigan
- Property Management Certification in North Dakota
- Property Management Certification in Iowa
- Property Management Certification in South Dakota
- Property Management Certification in Nebraska
- Property Management Certification in Wisconsin
- See All Schools in Minnesota
Your Favorite Schools
Around 0.1% of Minnesota's graduates graduate from property management degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 209 property managers graduate from Minnesota's 10 property management schools.
The top-ranked school in Minnesota with a property management program is University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, which is located in Minneapolis. In 2010, it was ranked 14th nationwide. In 2010, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities graduated 6 students from its property management program. The tuition rate at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities was $12,288 per year.
University of St Thomas, which is located in Saint Paul, is the second-ranked school in Minnesota that has a property management program. It received a ranking of 65th in the country in 2010. 22 students graduated with degree in property management from University of St Thomas in 2010. Students at University of St Thomas paid $30,493 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Minnesota with a property management program is Minnesota State University-Mankato, which is located in Mankato. In 2010, it was ranked 68th nationwide. In 2010, 52 students graduated from Minnesota State University-Mankato property management program. Minnesota State University-Mankato charged in-state students $6,725 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Minnesota property management school, average tuition will be $9,664 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $4,630 per year to $30,493 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Minnesota property management schools were charged at the following schools:
- University of St Thomas - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $30,493 per year
- Dunwoody College of Technology - located in Minneapolis, students are charged $15,575 per year
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities - located in Minneapolis, students are charged $12,288 per year
The property management schools in Minnesota that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Hennepin Technical College - located in Minneapolis, students are charged $4,630 per year
- Vermilion Community College - located in Ely, students are charged $4,874 per year
- Century Community and Technical College - located in Saint Paul, students are charged $4,934 per year
A property management degree from a Minnesota school... what next?
A large number of Minnesota property management graduates become property managers. Minnesota had 3,900 property managers in 2010. In Minnesota, the largest numbers of property managers work in the following counties:
- Anoka County - 3,110 property managers
- Brown County - 140 property managers
- Carlton County - 110 property managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of property managers is expected to grow by 10% by 2018. There are projected to be 5,750 property managers working in the Minnesota then.
A property manager in Minnesota makes an average of $55,890 per year. In 2010, however, some Minnesota property managers earned as little as less than $15,610 per year or as much as more than $107,120 per year. A property manager in the following Minnesota counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Anoka County - $59,790 per year
- Aitkin County - $48,900 per year
- Benton County - $47,470 per year
A property manager in the following counties in Minnesota make the lowest salaries on average:
- Brown County - $33,000 per year
- Blue Earth County - $36,010 per year
- Dodge County - $37,540 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Minnesota statistics regarding a career in property management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or property management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Property Management in Minnesota
- Bachelor's Degree in Property Management in Minnesota
- Master's Degree in Property Management in Minnesota
- Certificate in Property Management in Minnesota
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|6,383 miles from location||University of Minnesota-Twin Cities||Minneapolis||MN||86.0842||32%||51,659|
|6,426 miles from location||Saint Cloud State University||Saint Cloud||MN||31.3343||45%||18,123|
|6,423 miles from location||Minnesota State University-Mankato||Mankato||MN||31.8355||42%||14,955|
|6,381 miles from location||University of St Thomas||Saint Paul||MN||34.5939||31%||10,851|
|6,371 miles from location||Century Community and Technical College||Saint Paul||MN||10.7099||n/a||10,514|
|6,391 miles from location||Hennepin Technical College||Minneapolis||MN||14.4772||n/a||6,395|
|6,345 miles from location||Rochester Community and Technical College||Rochester||MN||13.4103||n/a||6,269|
|6,376 miles from location||Dakota County Technical College||Rosemount||MN||15.9092||n/a||3,564|
|6,386 miles from location||Dunwoody College of Technology||Minneapolis||MN||20.7351||30%||1,546|
|6,310 miles from location||Vermilion Community College||Ely||MN||16.2506||n/a||708|
Curious what studying Property Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Minnesota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers +||3,900||$55,890||26.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are property management related jobs in Minnesota