There are schools offering design programs in Mississippi!
Schools Offering Design Programs in Mississippi
The top-ranked school in Mississippi that has a design program is Mississippi College. Mississippi College, which was ranked 73rd in the country in 2010, is located in Clinton. In 2010, Mississippi College graduated 15 students from its design program. Mississippi College charged in-state students $13,530 in tuition fees per year.
Hinds Community College, which is located in Raymond, is the second-ranked school in Mississippi that has a design program. It received a ranking of 81st in the country in 2010. In 2010, 19 students graduated from Hinds Community College design program. The tuition rate at Hinds Community College was $2,060 per year.
The third-ranked school in Mississippi that has a design program is Itawamba Community College. Itawamba Community College, which was ranked 81st in the country in 2010, is located in Fulton. Tuition at Itawamba Community College was $1,680 per year.
Tuition at Mississippi's design schools ranges from $18,048 per year to $1,680 per year. But, the average tuition is $7,404 per year. The Mississippi design schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- ITT Technical Institute - located in Madison, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Antonelli College - located in Jackson, students are charged $14,850 per year
- Antonelli College - located in Hattiesburg, students are charged $14,850 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Mississippi design schools were charged at the following schools:
- Itawamba Community College - located in Fulton, students are charged $1,680 per year
- Northwest Mississippi Community College - located in Senatobia, students are charged $1,950 per year
- Hinds Community College - located in Raymond, students are charged $2,060 per year
For more data regarding a career in design in Mississippi and to compare salaries with various related fields such as fashion design or drafting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Design in Mississippi
- Bachelor's Degree in Design in Mississippi
Curious what studying Design gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Mississippi
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Commercial and Industrial Designers||70||$76,280||-63.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are design related jobs in Mississippi