There are schools offering history degrees in Mississippi!
Schools Offering History Programs in Mississippi
Mississippi State University, which was ranked 64th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Mississippi that has a history program. It is located in Mississippi State. 38 students graduated with a degree in history from Mississippi State University in 2010. Tuition at Mississippi State University was $5,461 per year.
University of Mississippi Main Campus, which was ranked 66th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Mississippi that has a history program. It is located in University. In 2010, University of Mississippi Main Campus graduated 67 students from its history program. Tuition at University of Mississippi Main Campus was $5,436 per year.
The third-ranked school in Mississippi with a history program is University of Southern Mississippi, which is located in Hattiesburg. In 2010, it was ranked 70th nationwide. 76 students graduated with degree in history from University of Southern Mississippi in 2010. Students at University of Southern Mississippi paid $5,452 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Mississippi's history schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $7,588 per year, though tuition can range from $27,812 per year to $1,680 per year. In 2010, the following Mississippi history schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Millsaps College - located in Jackson, students are charged $27,812 per year
- Belhaven University - located in Jackson, students are charged $17,700 per year
- Mississippi College - located in Clinton, students are charged $13,530 per year
The history schools in Mississippi that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Itawamba Community College - located in Fulton, students are charged $1,680 per year
- Hinds Community College - located in Raymond, students are charged $2,060 per year
- Copiah-Lincoln Community College - located in Wesson, students are charged $2,100 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Mississippi statistics regarding a career in history. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as political science or history.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in History in Mississippi
- Bachelor's Degree in History in Mississippi
- Master's Degree in History in Mississippi
- Doctoral Degree in History in Mississippi
Curious what studying History gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Mississippi
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are history related jobs in Mississippi