There are schools offering business administration degrees in Missouri!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Missouri
Each year, approximately 3.7% of Missouri graduates receive degrees in business administration. That means an estimated 6,750 general managers graduate from Missouri's 74 business administration schools each year.
Webster University, which is located in Saint Louis, is the top-ranked school in Missouri that has a business administration program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. 572 students graduated with a degree in business administration from Webster University in 2010. Students at Webster University paid $21,748 per year in tuition fees.
Westminster College, which was ranked 39th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Missouri that has a business administration program. It is located in Fulton. 54 students graduated with degree in business administration from Westminster College in 2010. The tuition rate at Westminster College was $19,760 per year.
The third-ranked school in Missouri that has a business administration program is Stephens College. Stephens College, which was ranked 42nd in the country in 2010, is located in Columbia. In 2010, Stephens College graduated 27 students from its business administration programs. Tuition at Stephens College was $25,400 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Missouri's business administration schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $11,951 per year, though tuition can range from $40,369 per year to $1,920 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Missouri business administration schools were charged at the following schools:
- Washington University in St Louis - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $40,369 per year
- Saint Louis University-Main Campus - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $32,656 per year
- William Jewell College - located in Liberty, students are charged $28,450 per year
The business administration schools in Missouri that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Crowder College - located in Neosho, students are charged $1,920 per year
- St Charles Community College - located in Saint Peters, students are charged $1,920 per year
- Metropolitan Community College-Maple Woods - located in Kansas City, students are charged $2,460 per year
A business administration degree from a Missouri school... what next?
The highest percentage of business administration graduates in Missouri pursue careers as a general manager. 38,720 general managers were working in Missouri in 2010. In Missouri, the largest numbers of general managers work in the following counties:
- Bond County - 17,990 general managers
- Franklin County - 14,690 general managers
- Christian County - 2,830 general managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of general managers in the state of Missouri will shrink to 29,400. This would require a -7% decline in the profession.
On average, general managers earn $92,270 per year. However, this number is only an average. general managers in Missouri had varying salaries from $26,880 to $138,600 per year in 2010. A general manager in the following Missouri counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Bond County - $105,570 per year
- Franklin County - $101,100 per year
- Christian County - $80,490 per year
The following counties in Missouri have the lowest average salaries for general managers:
- Butler County - $65,040 per year
- Barry County - $65,150 per year
- Adair County - $68,610 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Missouri statistics regarding a career in business administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as project management or administrative assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Missouri
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Missouri
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Missouri
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Missouri
- Certificate in Business Administration in Missouri
Curious what studying Business Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||38,720||$92,270||53.9%|
|Administrative Services Managers||4,480||$74,190||71.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business administration related jobs in Missouri