There are schools offering computer networking courses in Missouri!
Schools Offering Computer Networking Programs in Missouri
Around 0.3% of Missouri's graduates graduate from computer networking degree programs every year. Thus, Missouri's 38 computer networking schools put out approximately 541 computer network administrators each year.
Hannibal Career and Technical Center, which was ranked 47th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Missouri that has a computer networking program. It is located in Hannibal. In 2010, Hannibal Career and Technical Center graduated no students from its computer networking program.
The second-ranked school in Missouri with a computer networking program is Kirksville Area Technical Center, which is located in Kirksville. In 2010, it was ranked 57th nationwide. 1 students graduated with degree in computer networking from Kirksville Area Technical Center in 2010.
Bryan College, which is located in Springfield, is the third-ranked school in Missouri that has a computer networking program. It received a ranking of 58th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 30 students graduated from Bryan College computer networking program. Bryan College charged in-state students $17,500 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Missouri computer networking school, average tuition will be $7,814 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $1,704 per year to $18,048 per year. In 2010, the following Missouri computer networking schools had the highest tuition rates:
- ITT Technical Institute-Earth City - located in Earth City, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Arnold - located in Arnold, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Kansas City - located in Kansas City, students are charged $18,048 per year
The computer networking schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Missouri were:
- East Central College - located in Union, students are charged $1,704 per year
- Crowder College - located in Neosho, students are charged $1,920 per year
- Jefferson College - located in Hillsboro, students are charged $2,040 per year
A computer networking degree from a Missouri school... what next?
Most people who graduate from computer networking school in Missouri go on to work as a computer network administrator. Missouri had 8,180 computer network administrators in 2010. The largest populations of Missouri computer network administrators are working in the following counties:
- Bond County - 4,680 computer network administrators
- Franklin County - 3,850 computer network administrators
- Christian County - 400 computer network administrators
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of computer network administrators is expected to grow by 8% by 2018. There are projected to be 10,370 computer network administrators working in the Missouri then.
A computer network administrator in Missouri makes an average of $67,720 per year. The counties in Missouri with the highest average salary for a computer network administrator are:
- Bond County - $71,150 per year
- Franklin County - $69,420 per year
- Doniphan County - $60,510 per year
The Missouri counties with the lowest average salary for computer network administrators are:
- Alexander County - $47,180 per year
- Barry County - $49,350 per year
- Butler County - $50,070 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Missouri statistics regarding a career in computer networking and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as computer science or computer networking.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Networking in Missouri
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Networking in Missouri
- Master's Degree in Computer Networking in Missouri
- Certificate in Computer Networking in Missouri
Curious what studying Computer Networking gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Forensic Science Technicians||330||$46,240||73.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are computer networking related jobs in Missouri