There are schools offering construction management certificates in Missouri!
Schools Offering Construction Management Programs in Missouri
- Construction Management Certificates in Tennessee
- Construction Management Certificates in Iowa
- Construction Management Certificates in Illinois
- Construction Management Certificates in Arkansas
- Construction Management Certificates in Kansas
- Construction Management Certificates in Oklahoma
- See All Schools in Missouri
Around 0.1% of Missouri's graduates graduate from construction management degree programs every year. That means an estimated 222 construction managers graduate from Missouri's 25 construction management schools each year.
Kirksville Area Technical Center, which was ranked 57th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Missouri that has a construction management program. It is located in Kirksville. In 2010, Kirksville Area Technical Center graduated no students from its construction management program.
Poplar Bluff School District Practical Nurse Program, which was ranked 58th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Missouri that has a construction management program. It is located in Poplar Bluff.
The third-ranked school in Missouri with a construction management program is Waynesville Career Center, which is located in Waynesville. In 2010, it was ranked 61st nationwide. The tuition rate at Waynesville Career Center was $0 per year.
Tuition at Missouri's construction management schools ranges from $18,048 per year to $1,704 per year. But, the average tuition is $5,162 per year. In 2010, the construction management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Missouri were:
- ITT Technical Institute-Earth City - located in Earth City, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Arnold - located in Arnold, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Kansas City - located in Kansas City, students are charged $18,048 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Missouri construction management schools were charged at the following schools:
- East Central College - located in Union, students are charged $1,704 per year
- Crowder College - located in Neosho, students are charged $1,920 per year
- Ozarks Technical Community College - located in Springfield, students are charged $2,352 per year
A construction management degree from a Missouri school... what next?
Most people who graduate from construction management school in Missouri go on to work as a construction manager. If you decide to work as a construction manager in Missouri, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 2,930 Missouri construction managers as of 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Missouri construction managers:
- Bond County - 1,700 construction managers
- Franklin County - 1,530 construction managers
- Christian County - 220 construction managers
The government projects that the number of construction managers in Missouri will grow by 3%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 6,960 construction managers working in Missouri.
On average, a construction manager earns a salary of $89,400 per year in Missouri state. However, this number is only an average. construction managers in Missouri had varying salaries from $16,840 to $102,010 per year in 2010. The following counties in Missouri have the highest average salaries for construction managers:
- Callaway County - $95,740 per year
- Doniphan County - $95,180 per year
- Bond County - $93,940 per year
A construction manager in the following counties in Missouri make the lowest salaries on average:
- Barry County - $45,700 per year
- Christian County - $62,400 per year
- Adair County - $63,950 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Missouri statistics regarding a career in construction management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or real estate.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Construction Management in Missouri
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management in Missouri
- Certificate in Construction Management in Missouri
Curious what studying Construction Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers||7,360||$61,700||30.3%|
|Construction and Building Inspectors||1,920||$46,820||6.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are construction management related jobs in Missouri