There are schools offering fashion programs in Missouri!
Schools Offering Fashion Programs in Missouri
Your Favorite Schools
The top-ranked school in Missouri with a fashion program is Stephens College, which is located in Columbia. In 2010, it was ranked 42nd nationwide. 38 students graduated with a degree in fashion from Stephens College in 2010. The tuition rate at Stephens College was $25,400 per year.
Lindenwood University, which is located in Saint Charles, is the second-ranked school in Missouri that has a fashion program. It received a ranking of 43rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, 20 students graduated from Lindenwood University fashion program. Tuition at Lindenwood University was $13,540 per year.
Washington University in St Louis, which was ranked 43rd nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Missouri that has a fashion program. It is located in Saint Louis. In 2010, Washington University in St Louis graduated 8 students from its fashion programs. Students at Washington University in St Louis paid $40,369 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Missouri fashion school, average tuition will be $17,678 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $6,585 per year to $40,369 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Missouri fashion schools were charged at the following schools:
- Washington University in St Louis - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $40,369 per year
- Stephens College - located in Columbia, students are charged $25,400 per year
- Stevens Institute of Business & Arts - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $16,200 per year
The fashion schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Missouri were:
- University of Central Missouri - located in Warrensburg, students are charged $6,585 per year
- Sanford-Brown College - located in Hazelwood, students are charged $9,910 per year
- Vatterott College - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $11,740 per year
A fashion degree from a Missouri school... what next?
fashion graduates in Missouri can go into a variety of professions such as model, marketing manager, merchadiser, fashion magazine editor, and photographer. In 2010, there were 86,460 fashion professional working in Missouri, including 140 fashion designers, 60 models, and 2,530 marketing managers. The following counties have the largest number of Missouri fashion professionals:
- Bond County - 43,220 fashion professionals
- Franklin County - 32,540 fashion professionals
- Christian County - 7,280 fashion professionals
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of fashion professionals is expected to shrink by -3% by 2018. There are projected to be 99,520 fashion professionals working in Missouri then. Of these 99,520 fashion professionals, the government predicts that 100 will be fashion designers, 120 will be models, and 2,820 will be marketing managers.
fashion professionals in Missouri earn $45,738 per year on average. However, Missouri fashion professional earned anywhere in the range from as less than $15,600 per year to more than $144,040 per year in 2010. On average fashion professional earn the most in the following Missouri counties:
- Jasper County - $62,003 per year
- Doniphan County - $54,560 per year
- Bond County - $53,894 per year
The Missouri counties with the lowest average salary for fashion professionals are:
- Adair County - $27,990 per year
- Butler County - $28,095 per year
- Alexander County - $41,315 per year
On average, the highest paid fashion professionals in Missouri were:
- Marketing Manager - $112,260 per year
- Fashion Designer - $50,540 per year
- Fashion Magazine Editor - $50,090 per year
The fashion professionals with lowest average salaries in Missouri were:
- Photographer - $26,310 per year
- Sales Associate - $24,840 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Missouri statistics regarding a career in fashion. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as fashion or fashion design.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Fashion in Missouri
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion in Missouri
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|6,242 miles from location||Washington University in St Louis||Saint Louis||MO||47.1167||30%||13,575|
|6,426 miles from location||University of Central Missouri||Warrensburg||MO||30.4658||51%||11,191|
|6,252 miles from location||Lindenwood University||Saint Charles||MO||57.1604||55%||10,408|
|6,350 miles from location||Stephens College||Columbia||MO||58.0968||48%||1,231|
|6,248 miles from location||Vatterott College||Saint Louis||MO||27.9613||n/a||1,052|
|6,245 miles from location||Sanford-Brown College||Hazelwood||MO||20.3659||n/a||929|
|6,235 miles from location||Stevens Institute of Business & Arts||Saint Louis||MO||36.152||100%||200|
Curious what studying Fashion gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Retail Salespersons +||77,740||$24,840||-18.7%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products +||3,050||$46,390||-7.3%|
|Marketing Managers +||2,530||$112,260||-1.2%|
|Fashion Designers +||140||$50,540||27.3%|
|Textile Knitting and Weaving Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders +||40||$26,720||-20.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are fashion related jobs in Missouri