There are schools offering MBA programs in Missouri!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Missouri
The top-ranked school in Missouri that has a MBA program is Webster University. Webster University, which was ranked 30th in the country in 2010, is located in Saint Louis. 371 students graduated with a degree in MBA from Webster University in 2010. The tuition rate at Webster University was $21,748 per year.
The second-ranked school in Missouri with a MBA program is Westminster College, which is located in Fulton. In 2010, it was ranked 39th nationwide. In 2010, Westminster College graduated 54 students from its MBA program. Tuition at Westminster College was $19,760 per year.
Stephens College, which is located in Columbia, is the third-ranked school in Missouri that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 42nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Stephens College graduated 27 students from its MBA programs. Tuition at Stephens College was $25,400 per year.
Mba schools in Missouri, charge students an average tuition of $12,359 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $40,369 per year, or as little as $1,920 per year. In 2010, the MBA schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Missouri were:
- Washington University in St Louis - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $40,369 per year
- Saint Louis University-Main Campus - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $32,656 per year
- William Jewell College - located in Liberty, students are charged $28,450 per year
The MBA schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Missouri were:
- Crowder College - located in Neosho, students are charged $1,920 per year
- Metropolitan Community College-Longview - located in Lees Summit, students are charged $2,460 per year
- Metropolitan Community College-Penn Valley - located in Kansas City, students are charged $2,460 per year
A MBA degree from a Missouri school... what next?
The highest percentage of MBA graduates in Missouri pursue careers as a general manager. If you decide to work as a general manager in Missouri, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 38,720 Missouri general managers as of 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Missouri general managers:
- Bond County - 17,990 general managers
- Franklin County - 14,690 general managers
- Christian County - 2,830 general managers
The government projects that the number of general managers in Missouri will shrink by -7%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 29,400 general managers working in Missouri.
A general manager in Missouri makes an average of $92,270 per year. However, this number is only an average. general managers in Missouri had varying salaries from $26,880 to $138,600 per year in 2010. A general manager in the following Missouri counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Bond County - $105,570 per year
- Franklin County - $101,100 per year
- Christian County - $80,490 per year
On average, general managers earns the least in the following Missouri counties:
- Butler County - $65,040 per year
- Barry County - $65,150 per year
- Adair County - $68,610 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Missouri statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Missouri
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Missouri
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Missouri
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Missouri
- Certificate in Business Administration in Missouri
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||38,720||$92,270||53.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Missouri