There are schools offering small business classes in Missouri!
Schools Offering Entrepreneurship Programs in Missouri
Your Favorite Schools
Lindenwood University, which was ranked 43rd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Missouri that has a small business program. It is located in Saint Charles. In 2010, Lindenwood University graduated no students from its small business program. Students at Lindenwood University paid $13,540 per year in tuition fees.
Washington University in St Louis, which is located in Saint Louis, is the second-ranked school in Missouri that has a small business program. It received a ranking of 53rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Washington University in St Louis graduated 8 students from its small business program. Students at Washington University in St Louis paid $40,369 per year in tuition fees.
Missouri State University, which was ranked 53rd nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Missouri that has a small business program. It is located in Springfield. In 2010, 11 students graduated from Missouri State University small business program. Tuition at Missouri State University was $6,276 per year.
Tuition at Missouri's small business schools ranges from $40,369 per year to $2,460 per year. But, the average tuition is $12,929 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Missouri small business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Washington University in St Louis - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $40,369 per year
- Avila University - located in Kansas City, students are charged $21,900 per year
- Central Methodist University-College of Liberal Arts & Sciences - located in Fayette, students are charged $19,390 per year
The following Missouri small business schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Metropolitan Community College-Maple Woods - located in Kansas City, students are charged $2,460 per year
- Saint Louis Community College-Meramec - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $2,490 per year
- Missouri State University-West Plains - located in West Plains, students are charged $3,394 per year
A small business degree from a Missouri school... what next?
The Missouri counties with the largest populations of small business professional are:
- Bond County - 17,990 small business professionals
- Franklin County - 14,690 small business professionals
- Christian County - 2,830 small business professionals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 29,400 small business professionals will be working in Missouri state. This would require the number of small business professionals to shrink by -7%.
On average, small business professionals earn $92,270 per year. However, this number is only an average. Small business professional in Missouri had varying salaries from $26,880 to $138,600 per year in 2010. Small business professionals in the following Missouri counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Bond County - $105,570 per year
- Franklin County - $101,100 per year
- Christian County - $80,490 per year
Small business professionals in the following counties in Missouri make the lowest salaries on average:
- Butler County - $65,040 per year
- Barry County - $65,150 per year
- Adair County - $68,610 per year
The small business professionals with highest average salaries in Missouri were:
- Chief Operating Officer - $92,270 per year
On average, the lowest paid small business professionals in Missouri were:
- Chief Operating Officer - $92,270 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Missouri statistics regarding a career in entrepreneurship. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or marketing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Entrepreneurship in Missouri
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship in Missouri
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|6,405 miles from location||Missouri State University||Springfield||MO||35.1751||57%||20,371|
|6,242 miles from location||Washington University in St Louis||Saint Louis||MO||47.1167||30%||13,575|
|6,248 miles from location||Saint Louis Community College-Meramec||Saint Louis||MO||10.531||n/a||11,186|
|6,252 miles from location||Lindenwood University||Saint Charles||MO||57.1604||55%||10,408|
|6,468 miles from location||Metropolitan Community College-Maple Woods||Kansas City||MO||9.55251||n/a||4,880|
|6,328 miles from location||Missouri State University-West Plains||West Plains||MO||16.1516||n/a||2,162|
|6,472 miles from location||Avila University||Kansas City||MO||22.53||27%||1,893|
|6,369 miles from location||Central Methodist University-College of Liberal Arts & Sciences||Fayette||MO||21.0328||34%||1,051|
|6,471 miles from location||University of Phoenix-Kansas City Campus||Kansas City||MO||7.71755||n/a||635|
|6,250 miles from location||University of Phoenix-St Louis Campus||Maryland Heights||MO||5.45973||n/a||462|
|0 miles from location||University of Phoenix-Springfield Campus||Springfield||MO||3.68541||n/a||143|
Curious what studying Small Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers +||38,720||$92,270||53.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are small business related jobs in Missouri