There are schools offering sociology degrees in Missouri!
Schools Offering Sociology Programs in Missouri
Webster University, which is located in Saint Louis, is the top-ranked school in Missouri that has a sociology program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. 8 students graduated with a degree in sociology from Webster University in 2010. Students at Webster University paid $21,748 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Missouri that has a sociology program is Westminster College. Westminster College, which was ranked 39th in the country in 2010, is located in Fulton. In 2010, 3 students graduated from Westminster College sociology program. Students at Westminster College paid $19,760 per year in tuition fees.
Lindenwood University, which was ranked 39th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Missouri that has a sociology program. It is located in Saint Charles. In 2010, 3 students graduated from Lindenwood University sociology program. Lindenwood University charged in-state students $13,540 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Missouri sociology school, average tuition will be $13,502 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $4,530 per year to $32,656 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Missouri sociology schools were charged at the following schools:
- Saint Louis University-Main Campus - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $32,656 per year
- Culver-Stockton College - located in Canton, students are charged $22,550 per year
- Maryville University of Saint Louis - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $21,910 per year
The following Missouri sociology schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Missouri Southern State University - located in Joplin, students are charged $4,530 per year
- Missouri Western State University - located in Saint Joseph, students are charged $4,562 per year
- Northwest Missouri State University - located in Maryville, students are charged $5,638 per year
For more data regarding a career in sociology in Missouri and to compare salaries with various related fields such as forensic psychology or school psychology, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sociology in Missouri
- Master's Degree in Sociology in Missouri
- Doctoral Degree in Sociology in Missouri
Curious what studying Sociology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Sociology Teachers, Postsecondary||350||$49,880||34.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are sociology related jobs in Missouri