There are schools offering web development courses in Missouri!
Schools Offering Web Development Programs in Missouri
The top-ranked school in Missouri with a web development program is University of Missouri-Columbia, which is located in Columbia. In 2010, it was ranked 60th nationwide. In 2010, University of Missouri-Columbia graduated no students from its web development program. Students at University of Missouri-Columbia paid $8,501 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Missouri with a web development program is Maryville University of Saint Louis, which is located in Saint Louis. In 2010, it was ranked 70th nationwide. In 2010, Maryville University of Saint Louis graduated 4 students from its web development program. Students at Maryville University of Saint Louis paid $21,910 per year in tuition fees.
North Central Missouri College, which was ranked 70th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Missouri that has a web development program. It is located in Trenton. North Central Missouri College charged in-state students $2,550 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Missouri web development school, average tuition will be $11,916 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,550 per year to $21,910 per year. In 2010, the web development schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Missouri were:
- Maryville University of Saint Louis - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $21,910 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Earth City - located in Earth City, students are charged $18,048 per year
- University of Phoenix-St Louis Campus - located in Maryland Heights, students are charged $11,100 per year
The web development schools in Missouri that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- North Central Missouri College - located in Trenton, students are charged $2,550 per year
- University of Missouri-Columbia - located in Columbia, students are charged $8,501 per year
- University of Phoenix-Springfield Campus - located in Springfield, students are charged $10,200 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Missouri statistics regarding a career in web development. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as web design or software engineering.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Web Development in Missouri
- Bachelor's Degree in Web Development in Missouri
Curious what studying Web Development gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Computer specialists, all other||4,280||$75,840|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are web development related jobs in Missouri