There are schools offering BSN programs in Montana!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Montana
Your Favorite Schools
The top-ranked school in Montana that has a BSN program is Carroll College. Carroll College, which was ranked 37th in the country in 2010, is located in Helena. In 2010, Carroll College graduated 41 students from its BSN program. Carroll College charged in-state students $23,594 in tuition fees per year.
The University of Montana, which was ranked 37th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Montana that has a BSN program. It is located in Missoula. 20 students graduated with degree in BSN from The University of Montana in 2010. The University of Montana charged in-state students $5,476 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Montana with a BSN program is Montana State University-Northern, which is located in Havre. In 2010, it was ranked 47th nationwide. In 2010, 62 students graduated from Montana State University-Northern BSN program. Tuition at Montana State University-Northern was $5,480 per year.
If you choose to attend a Montana BSN school, average tuition will be $7,998 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $3,030 per year to $23,594 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Montana BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Carroll College - located in Helena, students are charged $23,594 per year
- University of Great Falls - located in Great Falls, students are charged $18,956 per year
- Montana State University - located in Bozeman, students are charged $6,168 per year
The BSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Montana were:
- University of Montana-Helena College of Technology - located in Helena, students are charged $3,030 per year
- Miles Community College - located in Miles City, students are charged $3,420 per year
- Montana State University-Billings-College of Technology - located in Billings, students are charged $3,693 per year
A BSN degree from a Montana school... what next?
The following counties have the largest number of Montana nurses:
- Carbon County - 1,980 nurses
- Beaverhead County - 1,830 nurses
- Missoula County - 1,300 nurses
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of nurses is expected to grow by 19% by 2018. There are projected to be 9,970 nurses working in the Montana then.
nurses in Montana make an average of $57,860 per year. But, salaries for nurse can vary. In 2010, nurse made as little as less than $38,350 per year or as much as more than $80,310 per year in Montana. On average nurse earn the most in the following Montana counties:
- Carbon County - $60,990 per year
- Cascade County - $59,930 per year
- Flathead County - $58,870 per year
The following counties in Montana have the lowest average salaries for nurse:
- Big Horn County - $51,370 per year
- Carter County - $53,970 per year
- Beaverhead County - $56,710 per year
On average, the highest paid nurses in Montana were:
- Registered Nurse - $57,860 per year
The nurses with lowest average salaries in Montana were:
- Registered Nurse - $57,860 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Montana statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as LPN or RN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Montana
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Montana
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Montana
- Certificate in Nursing in Montana
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|7,341 miles from location||The University of Montana||Missoula||MT||62.7497||42%||14,921|
|7,230 miles from location||Montana State University||Bozeman||MT||31.0254||50%||12,348|
|7,294 miles from location||Montana Tech of the University of Montana||Butte||MT||27.5589||96%||2,187|
|7,258 miles from location||Carroll College||Helena||MT||63.4046||36%||1,462|
|7,115 miles from location||Montana State University-Billings-College of Technology||Billings||MT||15.6033||n/a||1,406|
|7,257 miles from location||University of Montana-Helena College of Technology||Helena||MT||12.9532||n/a||1,380|
|7,116 miles from location||Montana State University-Northern||Havre||MT||53.4818||80%||1,275|
|0 miles from location||Salish Kootenai College||Pablo||MT||22.6874||n/a||1,204|
|7,208 miles from location||University of Great Falls||Great Falls||MT||11.7224||n/a||858|
|6,975 miles from location||Miles Community College||Miles City||MT||21.7279||n/a||502|
Curious what studying BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Montana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Registered Nurses +||8,500||$57,860||13.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are BSN related jobs in Montana