There are schools offering history degrees in Montana!
Schools Offering History Programs in Montana
Carroll College, which is located in Helena, is the top-ranked school in Montana that has a history program. It received a ranking of 37th in the country in 2010. 7 students graduated with a degree in history from Carroll College in 2010. The tuition rate at Carroll College was $23,594 per year.
The University of Montana, which is located in Missoula, is the second-ranked school in Montana that has a history program. It received a ranking of 37th in the country in 2010. In 2010, The University of Montana graduated 61 students from its history program. Tuition at The University of Montana was $5,476 per year.
Rocky Mountain College, which was ranked 37th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Montana that has a history program. It is located in Billings. 6 students graduated with degree in history from Rocky Mountain College in 2010. Rocky Mountain College charged in-state students $21,100 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Montana history school, average tuition will be $13,423 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $5,242 per year to $23,594 per year. In 2010, the history schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Montana were:
- Carroll College - located in Helena, students are charged $23,594 per year
- Rocky Mountain College - located in Billings, students are charged $21,100 per year
- University of Great Falls - located in Great Falls, students are charged $18,956 per year
The following Montana history schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Montana State University-Billings - located in Billings, students are charged $5,242 per year
- The University of Montana - located in Missoula, students are charged $5,476 per year
- Montana State University - located in Bozeman, students are charged $6,168 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Montana statistics regarding a career in history and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as political science or history.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in History in Montana
- Master's Degree in History in Montana
- Doctoral Degree in History in Montana
Curious what studying History gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Montana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are history related jobs in Montana