There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Montana!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Montana
The top-ranked school in Montana that has a RN to BSN program is Carroll College. Carroll College, which was ranked 37th in the country in 2010, is located in Helena. In 2010, Carroll College graduated 41 students from its RN to BSN program. Tuition at Carroll College was $23,594 per year.
The University of Montana, which is located in Missoula, is the second-ranked school in Montana that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 37th in the country in 2010. 20 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from The University of Montana in 2010. The University of Montana charged in-state students $5,476 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Montana with a RN to BSN program is Montana State University-Northern, which is located in Havre. In 2010, it was ranked 47th nationwide. In 2010, 62 students graduated from Montana State University-Northern RN to BSN program. Montana State University-Northern charged in-state students $5,480 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Montana RN to BSN school, average tuition will be $7,998 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $3,030 per year to $23,594 per year. The Montana RN to BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Carroll College - located in Helena, students are charged $23,594 per year
- University of Great Falls - located in Great Falls, students are charged $18,956 per year
- Montana State University - located in Bozeman, students are charged $6,168 per year
The RN to BSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Montana were:
- University of Montana-Helena College of Technology - located in Helena, students are charged $3,030 per year
- Miles Community College - located in Miles City, students are charged $3,420 per year
- Montana State University-Billings-College of Technology - located in Billings, students are charged $3,693 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Montana statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Montana
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Montana
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Montana
- Certificate in Nursing in Montana
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Montana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Montana