There are schools offering early childhood education certificates in Nebraska!
Schools Offering Early Childhood Education Programs in Nebraska
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in North Dakota
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Iowa
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in South Dakota
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Kansas
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Colorado
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Wyoming
- See All Schools in Nebraska
Your Favorite Schools
Each year, approximately 0.1% of Nebraska graduates receive degrees in early childhood education. In other words, every year an estimated 44 early childhood education professionals graduate from Nebraska's 9 early childhood education schools.
Midland Lutheran College, which is located in Fremont, is the top-ranked school in Nebraska that has a early childhood education program. It received a ranking of 48th in the country in 2010. 5 students graduated with a degree in early childhood education from Midland Lutheran College in 2010. Students at Midland Lutheran College paid $23,664 per year in tuition fees.
Doane College, which was ranked 71st nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Nebraska that has a early childhood education program. It is located in Crete. 1 students graduated with degree in early childhood education from Doane College in 2010. Students at Doane College paid $22,170 per year in tuition fees.
Concordia University, which is located in Seward, is the third-ranked school in Nebraska that has a early childhood education program. It received a ranking of 73rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Concordia University graduated 12 students from its early childhood education programs. Students at Concordia University paid $22,115 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Nebraska early childhood education school, average tuition will be $12,218 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,040 per year to $23,664 per year. The Nebraska early childhood education schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Midland Lutheran College - located in Fremont, students are charged $23,664 per year
- College of Saint Mary - located in Omaha, students are charged $23,134 per year
- Doane College - located in Crete, students are charged $22,170 per year
The following Nebraska early childhood education schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Western Nebraska Community College - located in Scottsbluff, students are charged $2,040 per year
- Northeast Community College - located in Norfolk, students are charged $2,612 per year
- Nebraska Indian Community College - located in Macy, students are charged $4,080 per year
An early childhood education degree from a Nebraska school... what next?
Kindergarten teacher, elementary school teacher, and preschool director are the professions of choice for a majority of early childhood education graduates in Nebraska. If you decide to work as an early childhood education professional in Nebraska, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 13,550 Nebraska early childhood education professional as of 2010. This number includes 1,890 preschool teachers, 1,480 kindergarten teachers, and 9,950 elementary school teachers. The Nebraska counties with the largest populations of early childhood education professional are:
- Harrison County - 6,230 early childhood education professionals
- Lancaster County - 2,180 early childhood education professionals
- Arthur County - 1,770 early childhood education professionals
The government projects that, by 2018, the number of early childhood education professionals in the state of Nebraska will grow to 17,610. This would require a 16% growth in the field.
On average, early childhood education professionals earn a salary of $41,473 per year in Nebraska state. In 2010, however, some Nebraska early childhood education professional earned as little as less than $16,010 per year or as much as more than $70,840 per year. On average early childhood education professional earn the most in the following Nebraska counties:
- Butler County - $45,627 per year
- Harrison County - $38,885 per year
- Antelope County - $38,727 per year
On average, early childhood education professionals earn the least in the following Nebraska counties:
- Lancaster County - $32,685 per year
- Adams County - $38,507 per year
- Arthur County - $38,697 per year
The early childhood education professionals with highest average salaries in Nebraska were:
- Elementary School Teacher - $50,150 per year
- Kindergarten Teacher - $46,420 per year
- Preschool Director - $42,860 per year
On average, the lowest paid early childhood education professionals in Nebraska were:
- Preschool Director - $42,860 per year
- Preschool Teacher - $26,460 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Nebraska statistics regarding a career in early childhood education and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as early childhood education or .
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education in Nebraska
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education in Nebraska
- Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education in Nebraska
- Certificate in Early Childhood Education in Nebraska
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|6,604 miles from location||Northeast Community College||Norfolk||NE||24.9689||n/a||5,205|
|6,584 miles from location||Wayne State College||Wayne||NE||24.6719||n/a||3,631|
|6,882 miles from location||Chadron State College||Chadron||NE||20.9003||n/a||2,712|
|6,925 miles from location||Western Nebraska Community College||Scottsbluff||NE||16.547||n/a||2,304|
|6,595 miles from location||Concordia University||Seward||NE||26.8646||30%||1,717|
|6,538 miles from location||College of Saint Mary||Omaha||NE||23.1798||50%||1,120|
|6,589 miles from location||Doane College||Crete||NE||28.8976||30%||964|
|6,561 miles from location||Midland Lutheran College||Fremont||NE||51.755||24%||716|
|6,551 miles from location||Nebraska Indian Community College||Macy||NE||2.78209||n/a||129|
Curious what studying Early Childhood Education gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nebraska
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Elementary School Teachers, Except Special Education +||9,950||$50,150||1.5%|
|Preschool Teachers, Except Special Education +||1,890||$26,460||0.5%|
|Kindergarten Teachers, Except Special Education +||1,480||$46,420||57.4%|
|Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program +||230||$42,860||0.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are early childhood education related jobs in Nebraska