There are schools offering finance degrees in Nebraska!
Schools Offering Finance Programs in Nebraska
Your Favorite Schools
University of Nebraska-Lincoln, which is located in Lincoln, is the top-ranked school in Nebraska that has a finance program. It received a ranking of 60th in the country in 2010. 145 students graduated with a degree in finance from University of Nebraska-Lincoln in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Nebraska-Lincoln was $7,224 per year.
Creighton University, which is located in Omaha, is the second-ranked school in Nebraska that has a finance program. It received a ranking of 65th in the country in 2010. 56 students graduated with degree in finance from Creighton University in 2010. Students at Creighton University paid $30,578 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Nebraska with a finance program is University of Nebraska at Omaha, which is located in Omaha. In 2010, it was ranked 71st nationwide. In 2010, 112 students graduated from University of Nebraska at Omaha finance program. The tuition rate at University of Nebraska at Omaha was $6,626 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Nebraska's finance schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $9,811 per year, though tuition can range from $30,578 per year to $2,385 per year. In 2010, the finance schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Nebraska were:
- Creighton University - located in Omaha, students are charged $30,578 per year
- University of Phoenix-Omaha Campus - located in Omaha, students are charged $9,440 per year
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln - located in Lincoln, students are charged $7,224 per year
The finance schools in Nebraska that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Metropolitan Community College Area - located in Omaha, students are charged $2,385 per year
- Northeast Community College - located in Norfolk, students are charged $2,612 per year
- University of Nebraska at Omaha - located in Omaha, students are charged $6,626 per year
A finance degree from a Nebraska school... what next?
Auditor, financial quantitative analyst, financial examiner, credit analyst, and sales agent are the professions of choice for a majority of finance graduates in Nebraska. In 2010, there were 14,870 finance professional working in Nebraska, including 250 budget analysts, 7,160 auditors, and financial quantitative analysts. The Nebraska counties with the largest populations of finance professional are:
- Harrison County - 8,200 finance professionals
- Lancaster County - 2,810 finance professionals
- Adams County - 1,300 finance professionals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts by 2018, an estimated 21,490 finance professionals will be working in Nebraska. This would require the number of finance professional to grow by 22%.
On average, finance professionals earn $68,734 per year. In 2010, however, some Nebraska finance professional earned as little as less than $18,630 per year or as much as more than $161,510 per year. The following counties in Nebraska have the highest average salaries for finance professionals:
- Lancaster County - $72,330 per year
- Harrison County - $69,862 per year
- Antelope County - $68,990 per year
On average, finance professionals earn the least in the following Nebraska counties:
- Arthur County - $59,216 per year
- Butler County - $66,633 per year
- Adams County - $66,788 per year
On average, the highest paid finance professionals in Nebraska were:
- Branch Financial Manager - $113,740 per year
- Sales Agent - $77,290 per year
- Economist - $72,630 per year
The finance professionals with lowest average salaries in Nebraska were:
- Budget Analyst - $61,300 per year
- Loan Counselor - $44,050 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Nebraska statistics regarding a career in finance and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or finance.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Finance in Nebraska
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance in Nebraska
- Master's Degree in Finance in Nebraska
- Certificate in Finance in Nebraska
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|6,575 miles from location||University of Nebraska-Lincoln||Lincoln||NE||39.6491||67%||24,100|
|6,534 miles from location||Metropolitan Community College Area||Omaha||NE||14.4046||n/a||17,003|
|6,537 miles from location||University of Nebraska at Omaha||Omaha||NE||28.9639||47%||14,620|
|6,534 miles from location||Creighton University||Omaha||NE||34.7803||27%||7,385|
|6,604 miles from location||Northeast Community College||Norfolk||NE||24.9689||n/a||5,205|
|6,543 miles from location||University of Phoenix-Omaha Campus||Omaha||NE||4.39585||n/a||26|
Curious what studying Finance gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nebraska
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Financial Specialists, All Other +||n/a||$62,140|
|Accountants and Auditors +||7,160||$62,610||-4.0%|
|Loan Officers +||3,010||$63,570||6.4%|
|Financial Managers +||1,980||$113,740||6.5%|
|Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents +||1,000||$77,290||-30.6%|
|Credit Analysts +||750||$61,780||19.0%|
|Financial Examiners +||490||$68,230||96.0%|
|Budget Analysts +||250||$61,300||8.7%|
|Credit Counselors +||190||$44,050||18.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are finance related jobs in Nebraska