There are schools offering graphic design degrees in Nebraska!
Schools Offering Graphic Design Programs in Nebraska
Your Favorite Schools
Union College, which is located in Lincoln, is the top-ranked school in Nebraska that has a graphic design program. It received a ranking of 36th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Union College graduated 5 students from its graphic design program. Tuition at Union College was $18,150 per year.
Creighton University, which was ranked 65th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Nebraska that has a graphic design program. It is located in Omaha. 11 students graduated with degree in graphic design from Creighton University in 2010. The tuition rate at Creighton University was $30,578 per year.
Hastings College, which was ranked 65th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Nebraska that has a graphic design program. It is located in Hastings. Tuition at Hastings College was $22,620 per year.
If you choose to attend a Nebraska graphic design school, average tuition will be $13,717 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,385 per year to $30,578 per year. In 2010, the graphic design schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Nebraska were:
- Creighton University - located in Omaha, students are charged $30,578 per year
- Hastings College - located in Hastings, students are charged $22,620 per year
- Concordia University - located in Seward, students are charged $22,115 per year
The graphic design schools in Nebraska that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Metropolitan Community College Area - located in Omaha, students are charged $2,385 per year
- Northeast Community College - located in Norfolk, students are charged $2,612 per year
- Wayne State College - located in Wayne, students are charged $5,071 per year
A graphic design degree from a Nebraska school... what next?
A large number of Nebraska graphic design graduates become graphic designers. In 2010, there were 1,310 graphic designers working in Nebraska. The largest populations of Nebraska graphic designers are working in the following counties:
- Harrison County - 690 graphic designers
- Lancaster County - 360 graphic designers
- Adams County - 100 graphic designers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of graphic designers in the state of Nebraska will grow to 2,320. This would require a 10% growth in the profession.
A graphic designer in Nebraska makes an average of $37,630 per year. However, Nebraska graphic designers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $18,410 per year to more than $51,570 per year in 2010. A graphic designer in the following Nebraska counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Harrison County - $42,060 per year
- Lancaster County - $34,990 per year
- Arthur County - $32,020 per year
The Nebraska counties with the lowest average salary for graphic designers are:
- Adams County - $27,700 per year
- Antelope County - $30,470 per year
- Butler County - $31,140 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Nebraska statistics regarding a career in graphic design and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as computer animation or graphic design.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Graphic Design in Nebraska
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design in Nebraska
- Certificate in Graphic Design in Nebraska
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|6,534 miles from location||Metropolitan Community College Area||Omaha||NE||14.4046||n/a||17,003|
|6,534 miles from location||Creighton University||Omaha||NE||34.7803||27%||7,385|
|6,604 miles from location||Northeast Community College||Norfolk||NE||24.9689||n/a||5,205|
|6,584 miles from location||Wayne State College||Wayne||NE||24.6719||n/a||3,631|
|6,595 miles from location||Concordia University||Seward||NE||26.8646||30%||1,717|
|6,573 miles from location||Doane College-Lincoln Grand Island and Master||Lincoln||NE||4.89178||n/a||1,674|
|6,664 miles from location||Hastings College||Hastings||NE||28.2994||26%||1,154|
|6,573 miles from location||Union College||Lincoln||NE||63.557||72%||883|
|6,542 miles from location||Vatterott College-Spring Valley Campus||Omaha||NE||20.5152||n/a||748|
Curious what studying Graphic Design gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nebraska
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Graphic Designers +||1,310||$37,630||1.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are graphic design related jobs in Nebraska