There are schools offering healthcare administration programs in Nebraska!
Schools Offering Healthcare Administration Programs in Nebraska
- Healthcare Administration Programs in North Dakota
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Iowa
- Healthcare Administration Programs in South Dakota
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Kansas
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Colorado
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Wyoming
- See All Schools in Nebraska
Your Favorite Schools
Each year, approximately 0.6% of Nebraska graduates receive degrees in healthcare administration. In other words, every year an estimated 343 healthcare administrators graduate from Nebraska's 7 healthcare administration schools.
The top-ranked school in Nebraska that has a healthcare administration program is Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health. Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health, which was ranked 64th in the country in 2010, is located in Omaha. 5 students graduated with a degree in healthcare administration from Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health in 2010. Students at Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health paid $11,640 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Nebraska with a healthcare administration program is Creighton University, which is located in Omaha. In 2010, it was ranked 65th nationwide. In 2010, 22 students graduated from Creighton University healthcare administration program. Creighton University charged in-state students $30,578 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Nebraska with a healthcare administration program is University of Nebraska at Omaha, which is located in Omaha. In 2010, it was ranked 71st nationwide. In 2010, 12 students graduated from University of Nebraska at Omaha healthcare administration program. University of Nebraska at Omaha charged in-state students $6,626 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Nebraska healthcare administration school, average tuition will be $15,741 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $6,150 per year to $30,578 per year. In 2010, the following Nebraska healthcare administration schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Creighton University - located in Omaha, students are charged $30,578 per year
- College of Saint Mary - located in Omaha, students are charged $23,134 per year
- Hastings College - located in Hastings, students are charged $22,620 per year
The following Nebraska healthcare administration schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Bellevue University - located in Bellevue, students are charged $6,150 per year
- University of Nebraska at Omaha - located in Omaha, students are charged $6,626 per year
- University of Phoenix-Omaha Campus - located in Omaha, students are charged $9,440 per year
A healthcare administration degree from a Nebraska school... what next?
The highest percentage of healthcare administration graduates in Nebraska pursue careers as a healthcare administrator. In 2010, there were 2,290 healthcare administrators working in Nebraska. The following counties have the largest number of Nebraska healthcare administrators:
- Harrison County - 1,190 healthcare administrators
- Lancaster County - 370 healthcare administrators
- Antelope County - 260 healthcare administrators
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 2,460 healthcare administrators will be working in Nebraska state. This would require the number of healthcare administrators to grow by 16%.
On average, a healthcare administrator earns a salary of $80,940 per year in Nebraska state. However, this number is only an average. healthcare administrators in Nebraska had varying salaries from $37,620 to $140,330 per year in 2010. The counties in Nebraska with the highest average salary for a healthcare administrator are:
- Lancaster County - $87,390 per year
- Harrison County - $84,740 per year
- Adams County - $77,290 per year
The Nebraska counties with the lowest average salary for healthcare administrators are:
- Butler County - $64,150 per year
- Antelope County - $69,910 per year
- Arthur County - $75,860 per year
For more data regarding a career in healthcare administration in Nebraska and to compare salaries with various related fields such as health information management or health science, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Nebraska
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Nebraska
- Doctoral Degree in Healthcare Administration in Nebraska
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|6,537 miles from location||University of Nebraska at Omaha||Omaha||NE||28.9639||47%||14,620|
|6,533 miles from location||Bellevue University||Bellevue||NE||11.0114||n/a||9,448|
|6,534 miles from location||Creighton University||Omaha||NE||34.7803||27%||7,385|
|6,664 miles from location||Hastings College||Hastings||NE||28.2994||26%||1,154|
|6,538 miles from location||College of Saint Mary||Omaha||NE||23.1798||50%||1,120|
|6,539 miles from location||Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health||Omaha||NE||36.0075||62%||672|
|6,543 miles from location||University of Phoenix-Omaha Campus||Omaha||NE||4.39585||n/a||26|
Curious what studying Healthcare Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nebraska
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers +||2,290||$80,940||6.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are healthcare administration related jobs in Nebraska