There are schools offering history degrees in Nebraska!
Schools Offering History Programs in Nebraska
The top-ranked school in Nebraska with a history program is University of Nebraska at Kearney, which is located in Kearney. In 2010, it was ranked 30th nationwide. In 2010, University of Nebraska at Kearney graduated 27 students from its history program. The tuition rate at University of Nebraska at Kearney was $5,912 per year.
The second-ranked school in Nebraska that has a history program is Union College. Union College, which was ranked 36th in the country in 2010, is located in Lincoln. Tuition at Union College was $18,150 per year.
The third-ranked school in Nebraska with a history program is Midland Lutheran College, which is located in Fremont. In 2010, it was ranked 48th nationwide. 2 students graduated with degree in history from Midland Lutheran College in 2010. The tuition rate at Midland Lutheran College was $23,664 per year.
Tuition at Nebraska's history schools ranges from $30,578 per year to $2,040 per year. But, the average tuition is $14,391 per year. The Nebraska history schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Creighton University - located in Omaha, students are charged $30,578 per year
- Midland Lutheran College - located in Fremont, students are charged $23,664 per year
- Nebraska Wesleyan University - located in Lincoln, students are charged $23,474 per year
The history schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Nebraska were:
- Western Nebraska Community College - located in Scottsbluff, students are charged $2,040 per year
- Wayne State College - located in Wayne, students are charged $5,071 per year
- Chadron State College - located in Chadron, students are charged $5,076 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Nebraska statistics regarding a career in history. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as political science or history.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in History in Nebraska
- Bachelor's Degree in History in Nebraska
- Master's Degree in History in Nebraska
- Doctoral Degree in History in Nebraska
Curious what studying History gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nebraska
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are history related jobs in Nebraska