There are schools offering HVAC training in Nebraska!
Schools Offering Hvac Programs in Nebraska
Your Favorite Schools
Northeast Community College, which is located in Norfolk, is the top-ranked school in Nebraska that has a HVAC program. It received a ranking of 75th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Northeast Community College graduated 6 students from its HVAC program. The tuition rate at Northeast Community College was $2,612 per year.
Mid-Plains Community College, which was ranked 78th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Nebraska that has a HVAC program. It is located in North Platte. In 2010, Mid-Plains Community College graduated 5 students from its HVAC program. The tuition rate at Mid-Plains Community College was $2,550 per year.
The third-ranked school in Nebraska that has a HVAC program is Vatterott College-Spring Valley Campus. Vatterott College-Spring Valley Campus, which was ranked 79th in the country in 2010, is located in Omaha. In 2010, 24 students graduated from Vatterott College-Spring Valley Campus HVAC program. The tuition rate at Vatterott College-Spring Valley Campus was $12,100 per year.
Hvac schools in Nebraska, charge students an average tuition of $4,047 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $12,100 per year, or as little as $2,205 per year. The Nebraska HVAC schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Vatterott College-Spring Valley Campus - located in Omaha, students are charged $12,100 per year
- Northeast Community College - located in Norfolk, students are charged $2,612 per year
- Mid-Plains Community College - located in North Platte, students are charged $2,550 per year
The HVAC schools in Nebraska that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Southeast Community College Area - located in Lincoln, students are charged $2,205 per year
- Metropolitan Community College Area - located in Omaha, students are charged $2,385 per year
- Central Community College - located in Grand Island, students are charged $2,430 per year
A HVAC certificate from a Nebraska school... what next?
A large number of Nebraska HVAC graduates become heating and air conditioning mechanics. 1,460 heating and air conditioning mechanics were working in Nebraska in 2010. In Nebraska, the largest numbers of heating and air conditioning mechanics work in the following counties:
- Harrison County - 550 heating and air conditioning mechanics
- Adams County - 280 heating and air conditioning mechanics
- Arthur County - 230 heating and air conditioning mechanics
The government projects that the number of heating and air conditioning mechanics in Nebraska will grow by 37%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 3,070 heating and air conditioning mechanics working in Nebraska.
On average, a heating and air conditioning mechanic earns a salary of $41,260 per year in Nebraska state. But, salaries for heating and air conditioning mechanics can vary. In 2010, heating and air conditioning mechanics made as little as less than $22,330 per year or as much as more than $58,670 per year in Nebraska. On average a heating and air conditioning mechanic earns the most in the following Nebraska counties:
- Harrison County - $45,430 per year
- Lancaster County - $43,320 per year
- Butler County - $41,480 per year
The Nebraska counties with the lowest average salary for heating and air conditioning mechanics are:
- Adams County - $34,630 per year
- Arthur County - $38,590 per year
- Antelope County - $41,000 per year
For more data regarding a career in HVAC in Nebraska and to compare salaries with various related fields such as plumbing or carpentry, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Hvac in Nebraska
- Certificate in Hvac in Nebraska
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|6,534 miles from location||Metropolitan Community College Area||Omaha||NE||14.4046||n/a||17,003|
|6,572 miles from location||Southeast Community College Area||Lincoln||NE||19.8121||n/a||11,556|
|6,662 miles from location||Central Community College||Grand Island||NE||18.9094||n/a||7,320|
|6,604 miles from location||Northeast Community College||Norfolk||NE||24.9689||n/a||5,205|
|6,784 miles from location||Mid-Plains Community College||North Platte||NE||22.0593||n/a||2,765|
|6,542 miles from location||Vatterott College-Spring Valley Campus||Omaha||NE||20.5152||n/a||748|
Curious what studying HVAC gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nebraska
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers +||1,460||$41,260||-22.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are HVAC related jobs in Nebraska