There are schools offering business degrees in Nevada!
Schools Offering Business Programs in Nevada
University of Nevada-Las Vegas, which was ranked 70th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Nevada that has a business program. It is located in Las Vegas. In 2010, 772 students graduated from University of Nevada-Las Vegas' business program. University of Nevada-Las Vegas charged in-state students $5,808 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Nevada that has a business program is University of Nevada-Reno. University of Nevada-Reno, which was ranked 70th in the country in 2010, is located in Reno. In 2010, 425 students graduated from University of Nevada-Reno business program. University of Nevada-Reno charged in-state students $5,561 in tuition fees per year.
ITT Technical Institute-Henderson, which is located in Henderson, is the third-ranked school in Nevada that has a business program. It received a ranking of 79th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 0 students graduated from ITT Technical Institute-Henderson business program. The tuition rate at ITT Technical Institute-Henderson was $18,048 per year.
If you choose to attend a Nevada business school, average tuition will be $8,723 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,243 per year to $24,515 per year. The Nevada business schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Sierra Nevada College - located in Incline Village, students are charged $24,515 per year
- Everest College-Henderson - located in Henderson, students are charged $18,576 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Henderson - located in Henderson, students are charged $18,048 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Nevada business schools were charged at the following schools:
- College of Southern Nevada - located in Las Vegas, students are charged $2,243 per year
- Great Basin College - located in Elko, students are charged $2,243 per year
- Truckee Meadows Community College - located in Reno, students are charged $2,243 per year
A business degree from a Nevada school... what next?
business graduates in Nevada can go into a variety of professions such as chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, accountant, and budget analyst. Nevada had 37,480 business professionals in 2010. 3,040 of these business professionals were business analysts, 750 were chief executive officers, and 15,340 were operations managers. The following counties have the largest number of Nevada business professionals:
- Clark County - 25,020 business professionals
- Pinal County - 8,010 business professionals
- Carson City County - 1,490 business professionals
The government projects that the number of business professionals in Nevada will grow by 9%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 48,510 business professionals working in Nevada. The greatest growth for business professional is predicted to be amongst Business Analysts, who are expected to increase by 17% by 2018.
On average, business professionals earn a salary of $81,999 per year in Nevada state. But, salaries for business professional can vary. In 2010, business professional made as little as less than $15,830 per year or as much as more than $164,590 per year in Nevada. The counties in Nevada with the highest average salary for business professionals are:
- Pinal County - $88,138 per year
- Clark County - $83,324 per year
- Churchill County - $79,521 per year
On average, business professionals earn the least in the following Nevada counties:
- Carson City County - $68,329 per year
- Elko County - $78,687 per year
- Churchill County - $79,521 per year
On average, the highest paid business professionals in Nevada were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $197,670 per year
- Operations Manager - $106,020 per year
- Financial Manager - $98,950 per year
The business professionals with lowest average salaries in Nevada were:
- Insurance Underwriter - $58,330 per year
- Credit Counselor - $41,390 per year
For more data regarding a career in business in Nevada and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or advertising, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business in Nevada
- Bachelor's Degree in Business in Nevada
- Master's Degree in Business in Nevada
- Certificate in Business in Nevada
Curious what studying Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nevada
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||15,340||$106,020||3.6%|
|Accountants and Auditors||6,090||$63,810||-11.4%|
|Administrative Services Managers||1,260||$73,420||29.9%|
|Personal Financial Advisors||900||$76,800||-33.3%|
|Human Resources Managers||640||$98,440|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||400||$78,410||-13.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business related jobs in Nevada