There are schools offering MBA programs in Nevada!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Nevada
The top-ranked school in Nevada that has a MBA program is University of Nevada-Las Vegas. University of Nevada-Las Vegas, which was ranked 70th in the country in 2010, is located in Las Vegas. In 2010, 219 students graduated from University of Nevada-Las Vegas' MBA program. Students at University of Nevada-Las Vegas paid $5,808 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Nevada with a MBA program is University of Nevada-Reno, which is located in Reno. In 2010, it was ranked 70th nationwide. 73 students graduated with degree in MBA from University of Nevada-Reno in 2010. University of Nevada-Reno charged in-state students $5,561 in tuition fees per year.
ITT Technical Institute-Henderson, which is located in Henderson, is the third-ranked school in Nevada that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 79th in the country in 2010. ITT Technical Institute-Henderson charged in-state students $18,048 in tuition fees per year.
Mba schools in Nevada, charge students an average tuition of $8,019 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $24,515 per year, or as little as $2,243 per year. In 2010, the following Nevada MBA schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Sierra Nevada College - located in Incline Village, students are charged $24,515 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Henderson - located in Henderson, students are charged $18,048 per year
The MBA schools in Nevada that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- College of Southern Nevada - located in Las Vegas, students are charged $2,243 per year
- Great Basin College - located in Elko, students are charged $2,243 per year
- Truckee Meadows Community College - located in Reno, students are charged $2,243 per year
A MBA degree from a Nevada school... what next?
Most people who graduate from MBA school in Nevada go on to work as a general manager. 15,340 general managers were working in Nevada in 2010. The Nevada counties with the largest populations of general managers are:
- Clark County - 9,950 general managers
- Pinal County - 3,550 general managers
- Elko County - 750 general managers
The government projects that the number of general managers in Nevada will grow by 11%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 19,840 general managers working in Nevada.
A general manager in Nevada makes an average of $106,020 per year. In 2010, however, some Nevada general managers earned as little as less than $31,010 per year or as much as more than $164,590 per year. A general manager in the following Nevada counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Clark County - $110,100 per year
- Pinal County - $103,140 per year
- Elko County - $91,880 per year
The following counties in Nevada have the lowest average salaries for general managers:
- Carson City County - $87,390 per year
- Churchill County - $87,820 per year
- Elko County - $91,880 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Nevada statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Nevada
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Nevada
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Nevada
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nevada
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||15,340||$106,020||3.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Nevada