There are schools offering BSN programs in New Hampshire!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in New Hampshire
Your Favorite Schools
The top-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a BSN program is Saint Anselm College. Saint Anselm College, which was ranked 36th in the country in 2010, is located in Manchester. 77 students graduated with a degree in BSN from Saint Anselm College in 2010. Saint Anselm College charged in-state students $31,575 in tuition fees per year.
Rivier College, which is located in Nashua, is the second-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a BSN program. It received a ranking of 45th in the country in 2010. 115 students graduated with degree in BSN from Rivier College in 2010. Rivier College charged in-state students $24,895 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a BSN program is St. Joseph School of Nursing. St. Joseph School of Nursing, which was ranked 60th in the country in 2010, is located in Nashua. 26 students graduated with degree in BSN from St. Joseph School of Nursing in 2010. Tuition at St. Joseph School of Nursing was $11,024 per year.
Tuition at New Hampshire's BSN schools ranges from $32,640 per year to $6,432 per year. But, the average tuition is $13,366 per year. In 2010, the following New Hampshire BSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Colby-Sawyer College - located in New London, students are charged $32,640 per year
- Saint Anselm College - located in Manchester, students are charged $31,575 per year
- Rivier College - located in Nashua, students are charged $24,895 per year
The following New Hampshire BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Manchester Community College - located in Manchester, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Great Bay Community College - located in Portsmouth, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Lakes Region Community College - located in Laconia, students are charged $6,450 per year
A BSN degree from a New Hampshire school... what next?
The following counties have the largest number of New Hampshire nurses:
- Hillsborough County - 4,550 nurses
- Belknap County - 2,690 nurses
- Grafton County - 2,210 nurses
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of nurses is expected to grow by 25% by 2018. There are projected to be 17,340 nurses working in the New Hampshire then.
nurses in New Hampshire earn $63,340 per year on average. But, salaries for nurse can vary. In 2010, nurse made as little as less than $35,960 per year or as much as more than $90,170 per year in New Hampshire. The following counties in New Hampshire have the highest average salaries for nurses:
- Grafton County - $68,120 per year
- Hillsborough County - $65,980 per year
- York County - $62,640 per year
On average, nurses earn the least in the following New Hampshire counties:
- Strafford County - $53,140 per year
- Carroll County - $54,300 per year
- Cheshire County - $60,280 per year
The nurses with highest average salaries in New Hampshire were:
- Registered Nurse - $63,340 per year
On average, the lowest paid nurses in New Hampshire were:
- Registered Nurse - $63,340 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional New Hampshire statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as LPN or RN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in New Hampshire
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in New Hampshire
- Master's Degree in Nursing in New Hampshire
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,271 miles from location||University of New Hampshire-Main Campus||Durham||NH||38.0039||26%||15,253|
|5,302 miles from location||NHTI-Concord's Community College||Concord||NH||19.4729||56%||4,127|
|5,296 miles from location||Manchester Community College||Manchester||NH||16.0625||n/a||2,559|
|5,291 miles from location||Rivier College||Nashua||NH||55.2789||33%||2,256|
|5,295 miles from location||Nashua Community College||Nashua||NH||11.4539||n/a||2,147|
|5,297 miles from location||Saint Anselm College||Manchester||NH||64.0395||19%||1,915|
|5,267 miles from location||Great Bay Community College||Portsmouth||NH||10.7122||n/a||1,850|
|5,303 miles from location||Lakes Region Community College||Laconia||NH||18.1912||n/a||1,171|
|5,326 miles from location||Colby-Sawyer College||New London||NH||26.755||18%||1,122|
|5,344 miles from location||River Valley Community College||Claremont||NH||11.3244||n/a||1,012|
|5,304 miles from location||White Mountains Community College||Berlin||NH||17.1268||n/a||985|
|5,292 miles from location||St. Joseph School of Nursing||Nashua||NH||39.7558||100%||84|
Curious what studying BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Hampshire
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Registered Nurses +||13,850||$63,340||13.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are BSN related jobs in New Hampshire