There are schools offering business administration degrees in New Hampshire!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in New Hampshire
Approximately 7.2% of graduates in of New Hampshire receive business administration degrees every year. Thus, New Hampshire's 20 business administration schools put out approximately 2,584 general managers each year.
Dartmouth College, which was ranked 9th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a business administration program. It is located in Hanover. In 2010, 253 students graduated from Dartmouth College's business administration program. Dartmouth College charged in-state students $40,437 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a business administration program is Keene State College. Keene State College, which was ranked 38th in the country in 2010, is located in Keene. 99 students graduated with degree in business administration from Keene State College in 2010. Tuition at Keene State College was $10,140 per year.
The third-ranked school in New Hampshire with a business administration program is Rivier College, which is located in Nashua. In 2010, it was ranked 45th nationwide. In 2010, Rivier College graduated 96 students from its business administration programs. Students at Rivier College paid $24,895 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at New Hampshire's business administration schools ranges from $40,437 per year to $6,432 per year. But, the average tuition is $14,939 per year. In 2010, the following New Hampshire business administration schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Dartmouth College - located in Hanover, students are charged $40,437 per year
- Colby-Sawyer College - located in New London, students are charged $32,640 per year
- New England College - located in Henniker, students are charged $29,054 per year
The business administration schools in New Hampshire that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Great Bay Community College - located in Portsmouth, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Manchester Community College - located in Manchester, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Granite State College - located in Concord, students are charged $6,435 per year
A business administration degree from a New Hampshire school... what next?
The highest percentage of business administration graduates in New Hampshire pursue careers as a general manager. In 2010, there were 6,720 general managers working in New Hampshire. In New Hampshire, the largest numbers of general managers work in the following counties:
- Hillsborough County - 2,750 general managers
- Belknap County - 980 general managers
- York County - 700 general managers
The government projects that the number of general managers in New Hampshire will shrink by -2%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 6,900 general managers working in New Hampshire.
On average, a general manager earns a salary of $112,810 per year in New Hampshire state. In 2010, however, some New Hampshire general managers earned as little as less than $41,980 per year or as much as more than $156,120 per year. On average a general manager earns the most in the following New Hampshire counties:
- Hillsborough County - $117,555 per year
- Grafton County - $111,250 per year
- York County - $109,540 per year
A general manager in the following counties in New Hampshire make the lowest salaries on average:
- Carroll County - $85,250 per year
- Strafford County - $96,290 per year
- Cheshire County - $105,650 per year
For more data regarding a career in business administration in New Hampshire and to compare salaries with various related fields such as project management or administrative assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in New Hampshire
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in New Hampshire
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in New Hampshire
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in New Hampshire
- Certificate in Business Administration in New Hampshire
Curious what studying Business Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Hampshire
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||6,720||$112,810||20.0%|
|Administrative Services Managers||700||$79,830||-15.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business administration related jobs in New Hampshire