There are schools offering communications degreess in New Hampshire!
Schools Offering Communications Programs in New Hampshire
Each year, roughly 1.2% of New Hampshire students graduate with degrees in communications. Thus, New Hampshire's 10 communications schools put out approximately 424 communications professionals each year.
The top-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a communications program is Keene State College. Keene State College, which was ranked 38th in the country in 2010, is located in Keene. In 2010, 67 students graduated from Keene State College's communications program. The tuition rate at Keene State College was $10,140 per year.
Rivier College, which is located in Nashua, is the second-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a communications program. It received a ranking of 45th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Rivier College graduated 17 students from its communications program. Rivier College charged in-state students $24,895 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a communications program is University of New Hampshire at Manchester. University of New Hampshire at Manchester, which was ranked 46th in the country in 2010, is located in Manchester. In 2010, University of New Hampshire at Manchester graduated 26 students from its communications programs. University of New Hampshire at Manchester charged in-state students $11,226 in tuition fees per year.
Communications schools in New Hampshire, charge students an average tuition of $19,353 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $32,640 per year, or as little as $6,752 per year. The New Hampshire communications schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Colby-Sawyer College - located in New London, students are charged $32,640 per year
- New England College - located in Henniker, students are charged $29,054 per year
- Franklin Pierce University - located in Rindge, students are charged $28,800 per year
The following New Hampshire communications schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Nashua Community College - located in Nashua, students are charged $6,752 per year
- Plymouth State University - located in Plymouth, students are charged $9,906 per year
- Keene State College - located in Keene, students are charged $10,140 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional New Hampshire statistics regarding a career in communications. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or business writing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Communications in New Hampshire
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications in New Hampshire
- Certificate in Communications in New Hampshire
Curious what studying Communications gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Hampshire
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||550||$52,160||25.0%|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||270||$25,230||-22.9%|
|Writers and Authors||250||$49,900||47.1%|
|Radio and Television Announcers||160||$28,790||33.3%|
|Reporters and Correspondents||150||$42,650||-46.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are communications related jobs in New Hampshire