There are schools offering early childhood education certificates in New Hampshire!
Schools Offering Early Childhood Education Programs in New Hampshire
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Massachusetts
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Connecticut
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Vermont
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Maine
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Rhode Island
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in New York
- See All Schools in New Hampshire
Your Favorite Schools
Each year, roughly 0.6% of New Hampshire students graduate with degrees in early childhood education. That means an estimated 217 early childhood education professionals graduate from New Hampshire's 15 early childhood education schools each year.
Keene State College, which was ranked 38th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a early childhood education program. It is located in Keene. In 2010, Keene State College graduated 19 students from its early childhood education program. Keene State College charged in-state students $10,140 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in New Hampshire with a early childhood education program is Rivier College, which is located in Nashua. In 2010, it was ranked 45th nationwide. In 2010, 16 students graduated from Rivier College early childhood education program. Rivier College charged in-state students $24,895 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in New Hampshire with a early childhood education program is Southern New Hampshire University, which is located in Hooksett. In 2010, it was ranked 48th nationwide. 29 students graduated with degree in early childhood education from Southern New Hampshire University in 2010. The tuition rate at Southern New Hampshire University was $26,442 per year.
Early childhood education schools in New Hampshire, charge students an average tuition of $12,381 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $32,640 per year, or as little as $6,432 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at New Hampshire early childhood education schools were charged at the following schools:
- Colby-Sawyer College - located in New London, students are charged $32,640 per year
- Southern New Hampshire University - located in Hooksett, students are charged $26,442 per year
- Rivier College - located in Nashua, students are charged $24,895 per year
The following New Hampshire early childhood education schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Great Bay Community College - located in Portsmouth, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Manchester Community College - located in Manchester, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Granite State College - located in Concord, students are charged $6,435 per year
An early childhood education degree from a New Hampshire school... what next?
Kindergarten teacher, elementary school teacher, and preschool director are the professions of choice for a majority of early childhood education graduates in New Hampshire. In 2010, there were 10,810 early childhood education professional working in New Hampshire, including 2,770 preschool teachers, 510 kindergarten teachers, and 7,210 elementary school teachers. The largest populations of New Hampshire early childhood education professional are working in the following counties:
- Hillsborough County - 4,080 early childhood education professionals
- Belknap County - 1,940 early childhood education professionals
- Strafford County - 1,030 early childhood education professionals
The government projects that, by 2018, the number of early childhood education professionals in the state of New Hampshire will grow to 12,120. This would require a 16% growth in the field.
On average, early childhood education professionals earn $39,235 per year. In 2010, however, some New Hampshire early childhood education professional earned as little as less than $19,710 per year or as much as more than $71,810 per year. Early childhood education professionals in the following New Hampshire counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Strafford County - $45,757 per year
- York County - $42,633 per year
- Cheshire County - $41,230 per year
On average, early childhood education professionals earn the least in the following New Hampshire counties:
- Carroll County - $35,975 per year
- Belknap County - $38,655 per year
- Hillsborough County - $39,151 per year
The early childhood education professionals with highest average salaries in New Hampshire were:
- Elementary School Teacher - $50,450 per year
- Kindergarten Teacher - $42,230 per year
- Preschool Director - $37,680 per year
The early childhood education professionals with lowest average salaries in New Hampshire were:
- Preschool Director - $37,680 per year
- Preschool Teacher - $26,580 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional New Hampshire statistics regarding a career in early childhood education. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as early childhood education or .
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education in New Hampshire
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education in New Hampshire
- Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education in New Hampshire
- Certificate in Early Childhood Education in New Hampshire
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,271 miles from location||University of New Hampshire-Main Campus||Durham||NH||38.0039||26%||15,253|
|5,295 miles from location||Southern New Hampshire University||Hooksett||NH||51.9456||17%||7,119|
|5,318 miles from location||Plymouth State University||Plymouth||NH||29.6623||33%||6,263|
|5,334 miles from location||Keene State College||Keene||NH||61.9084||34%||5,356|
|5,295 miles from location||Hesser College||Manchester||NH||7.66269||n/a||4,512|
|5,302 miles from location||NHTI-Concord's Community College||Concord||NH||19.4729||56%||4,127|
|5,296 miles from location||Manchester Community College||Manchester||NH||16.0625||n/a||2,559|
|5,291 miles from location||Rivier College||Nashua||NH||55.2789||33%||2,256|
|5,295 miles from location||Nashua Community College||Nashua||NH||11.4539||n/a||2,147|
|5,267 miles from location||Great Bay Community College||Portsmouth||NH||10.7122||n/a||1,850|
|5,300 miles from location||Granite State College||Concord||NH||12.0438||n/a||1,734|
|5,303 miles from location||Lakes Region Community College||Laconia||NH||18.1912||n/a||1,171|
|5,326 miles from location||Colby-Sawyer College||New London||NH||26.755||18%||1,122|
|5,344 miles from location||River Valley Community College||Claremont||NH||11.3244||n/a||1,012|
|5,304 miles from location||White Mountains Community College||Berlin||NH||17.1268||n/a||985|
Curious what studying Early Childhood Education gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Hampshire
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Elementary School Teachers, Except Special Education +||7,210||$50,450||-8.6%|
|Preschool Teachers, Except Special Education +||2,770||$26,580||6.9%|
|Kindergarten Teachers, Except Special Education +||510||$42,230||2.0%|
|Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program +||320||$37,680||14.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are early childhood education related jobs in New Hampshire