There are schools offering graphic design degrees in New Hampshire!
Schools Offering Graphic Design Programs in New Hampshire
Southern New Hampshire University, which was ranked 48th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a graphic design program. It is located in Hooksett. In 2010, 16 students graduated from Southern New Hampshire University's graphic design program. The tuition rate at Southern New Hampshire University was $26,442 per year.
Franklin Pierce University, which was ranked 49th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a graphic design program. It is located in Rindge. In 2010, Franklin Pierce University graduated 16 students from its graphic design program. Students at Franklin Pierce University paid $28,800 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a graphic design program is New England College. New England College, which was ranked 51st in the country in 2010, is located in Henniker. In 2010, 7 students graduated from New England College graphic design program. The tuition rate at New England College was $29,054 per year.
If you choose to attend a New Hampshire graphic design school, average tuition will be $18,913 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $6,432 per year to $32,640 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at New Hampshire graphic design schools were charged at the following schools:
- Colby-Sawyer College - located in New London, students are charged $32,640 per year
- New England College - located in Henniker, students are charged $29,054 per year
- Franklin Pierce University - located in Rindge, students are charged $28,800 per year
The graphic design schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in New Hampshire were:
- Manchester Community College - located in Manchester, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Lakes Region Community College - located in Laconia, students are charged $6,450 per year
- NHTI-Concord's Community College - located in Concord, students are charged $6,880 per year
A graphic design degree from a New Hampshire school... what next?
A large number of New Hampshire graphic design graduates become graphic designers. New Hampshire had 910 graphic designers in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of New Hampshire graphic designers:
- Hillsborough County - 300 graphic designers
- Belknap County - 130 graphic designers
- York County - 130 graphic designers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 1,500 graphic designers will be working in New Hampshire state. This would require the number of graphic designers to grow by 6%.
A graphic designer in New Hampshire makes an average of $42,640 per year. However, this number is only an average. graphic designers in New Hampshire had varying salaries from $21,020 to $69,250 per year in 2010. On average a graphic designer earns the most in the following New Hampshire counties:
- York County - $48,480 per year
- Hillsborough County - $45,015 per year
- Cheshire County - $44,440 per year
On average, graphic designers earns the least in the following New Hampshire counties:
- Carroll County - $31,680 per year
- Grafton County - $38,780 per year
- Belknap County - $41,350 per year
For more data regarding a career in graphic design in New Hampshire and to compare salaries with various related fields such as computer animation or graphic design, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Graphic Design in New Hampshire
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design in New Hampshire
- Certificate in Graphic Design in New Hampshire
Curious what studying Graphic Design gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Hampshire
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are graphic design related jobs in New Hampshire