There are schools offering hospitality degrees in New Hampshire!
Schools Offering Hospitality Programs in New Hampshire
Your Favorite Schools
The top-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a hospitality program is Southern New Hampshire University. Southern New Hampshire University, which was ranked 48th in the country in 2010, is located in Hooksett. 89 students graduated with a degree in hospitality from Southern New Hampshire University in 2010. The tuition rate at Southern New Hampshire University was $26,442 per year.
University of New Hampshire-Main Campus, which was ranked 62nd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a hospitality program. It is located in Durham. In 2010, University of New Hampshire-Main Campus graduated 47 students from its hospitality program. The tuition rate at University of New Hampshire-Main Campus was $13,672 per year.
The third-ranked school in New Hampshire with a hospitality program is NHTI-Concord's Community College, which is located in Concord. In 2010, it was ranked 81st nationwide. 3 students graduated with degree in hospitality from NHTI-Concord's Community College in 2010. Tuition at NHTI-Concord's Community College was $6,880 per year.
If you choose to attend a New Hampshire hospitality school, average tuition will be $11,105 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $6,432 per year to $26,442 per year. In 2010, the following New Hampshire hospitality schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Southern New Hampshire University - located in Hooksett, students are charged $26,442 per year
- University of New Hampshire-Main Campus - located in Durham, students are charged $13,672 per year
- NHTI-Concord's Community College - located in Concord, students are charged $6,880 per year
The hospitality schools in New Hampshire that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Great Bay Community College - located in Portsmouth, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Lakes Region Community College - located in Laconia, students are charged $6,450 per year
- Nashua Community College - located in Nashua, students are charged $6,752 per year
A hospitality degree from a New Hampshire school... what next?
Many New Hampshire hospitality graduates become a restaurant manager, sous chef, dietary cook, line cook, and delicatessen cook. 11,450 hospitality professionals were working in New Hampshire in 2010. Of these, 110 were hotel managers. In addition, 810 were restaurant managers, and 970 were sous chefs. In New Hampshire, the largest numbers of hospitality professional work in the following counties:
- Hillsborough County - 3,670 hospitality professionals
- Belknap County - 1,260 hospitality professionals
- Strafford County - 1,080 hospitality professionals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts by 2018, an estimated 13,410 hospitality professionals will be working in New Hampshire. This would require the number of hospitality professional to grow by 6%.
On average, hospitality professionals earn $33,926 per year. In 2010, however, some New Hampshire hospitality professional earned as little as less than $15,590 per year or as much as more than $115,020 per year. The following counties in New Hampshire have the highest average salaries for hospitality professionals:
- Cheshire County - $35,160 per year
- Belknap County - $34,192 per year
- Carroll County - $32,318 per year
Hospitality professionals in the following counties in New Hampshire make the lowest salaries on average:
- York County - $29,088 per year
- Hillsborough County - $30,437 per year
- Strafford County - $31,038 per year
On average, the highest paid hospitality professionals in New Hampshire were:
- Restaurant Manager - $54,590 per year
- Hotel Manager - $52,820 per year
- Sous Chef - $40,020 per year
On average, the lowest paid hospitality professionals in New Hampshire were:
- Pizza Maker - $19,300 per year
- Delicatessen Cook - $18,290 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional New Hampshire statistics regarding a career in hospitality and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as hospitality or culinary.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Hospitality in New Hampshire
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality in New Hampshire
- Master's Degree in Hospitality in New Hampshire
- Certificate in Hospitality in New Hampshire
Want to study at your own time and pace?
Consider Online Schools as a great alternative flexible option to earn a degree!View Online Schools
Featured Online Schools
|Distance||School||City||State||Rating||Acceptance Rate||Student Population|
|5,271 miles from location||University of New Hampshire-Main Campus||Durham||NH||38.0039||26%||15,253|
|5,295 miles from location||Southern New Hampshire University||Hooksett||NH||51.9456||17%||7,119|
|5,302 miles from location||NHTI-Concord's Community College||Concord||NH||19.4729||56%||4,127|
|5,295 miles from location||Nashua Community College||Nashua||NH||11.4539||n/a||2,147|
|5,267 miles from location||Great Bay Community College||Portsmouth||NH||10.7122||n/a||1,850|
|5,303 miles from location||Lakes Region Community College||Laconia||NH||18.1912||n/a||1,171|
Curious what studying Hospitality gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Hampshire
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Cooks, Restaurant +||4,650||$24,560||26.7%|
|Cooks, Fast Food +||1,960||$19,300||-26.0%|
|Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria +||1,600||$27,900||11.1%|
|Cooks, Short Order +||1,350||$18,290||-7.5%|
|Chefs and Head Cooks +||970||$40,020||-17.1%|
|Food Service Managers +||810||$54,590||-8.0%|
|Lodging Managers +||110||$52,820||-35.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are hospitality related jobs in New Hampshire